✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Start from the beginning

As best as I could, I brought the dirty sheet on the bed over me and Shoto to cover us up. It was almost time to wake up and even though I knew that we were going to get into trouble, I rather not be seen in such a vulnerable and compromising position.

"You're thinking about this too hard, Zuku," I heard Shoto say making me turn my head so I could look at him. "You're trembling," He continued and I blew out a puff of air in response.

"But w-we couldn't help it," I told him and hushed whispers of him saying 'I know' were loud enough for me to hear. I just rest myself back on the chest of my Alpha for the time being.

As expected, not long had passed when the two of us heard a knock on the door. "I don't think you can move yet," The Alpha told me with a wince when I jumped up from the sudden sound. Shoto's hands came into contact with the back of my head and he pulled me back down, pulling the covers that had ridden downward back up on our bodies so that we were covered.

"Come in," Shoto always surprised me with how calm he could be. The Alpha continued to run his hand through my hair to comfort me, even when I was startled a little when I heard the creak of the door as it was opening.

The scent of angered Alphas was enough to tell me that it was our parents that were standing by the door instead of maids. If that wasn't enough, the sound of Shoto's father's fire burning was evident.

"Get dressed and get yourselves down to the private room," That was the only thing that I heard before the door was slammed shut.

My heart rate sped up at the sound and also at the scent lingering around the room. So many endless possibilities of what could happen to us were running through my mind but we could only wait and see what would happen when we finally made it to the room where our parents would be sitting.

 So many endless possibilities of what could happen to us were running through my mind but we could only wait and see what would happen when we finally made it to the room where our parents would be sitting

Shoto and I cleaned ourselves up with a cloth and quickly got dressed after we were able to move. We didn't want to shower as yet since it would take a while and I don't think that I could've showered without thinking about what would happen before we actually made it to the room so we ended up doing this instead. When everything was finished, once we still had a home then we would go and take a proper shower.

I inhaled and exhaled with closed eyes, composing myself as the Alpha beside me knocked on the door. We heard a faint 'come in' which I could assume was from one of our mothers but we complied nevertheless, my hand coming into contact with the doorknob and turning to open the door.

When we walked in, I wasn't surprised that any of our fathers even greeted us. Our mothers did though and it wasn't hard to miss the sympathetic looks on their faces. If anything, their expressions showed us that a conversation was being carried on before we walked in.

They called us over and with a glance in Shoto's direction, the two of us walked to the two free chairs in the room and sat down, waiting on any instruction from the four others that were in the room as well. I winced when I sat in the seat but did my best not to show it since I was trying to avoid hushed snickers from my Alpha like earlier.