Po X Hybrid Reader

Hello, it has been quite some time since I uploaded. I've have had quite the life and been trying to work on myself. But, since this Rona is acting like a beeaaach I suppose I could continue adding more to this masterpiece 😁. This was a request by FlakyHTF2008.

I was stuck in my cave, alone with no toilet paper(fml). All of the humans took it all, and they didn't stop there, they took the hand sanitizers and the face masks. Guess I'll just die. There is nothing to do. Bored and horny.
I walk to the opening of my cave and notice a red troll yeeing towards me on a dumb ass scooter. My cankles hurt just looking at it as it hops off and walks towards me while he takes off his helmet.
"Sup" it spoke to me, sounding very feminine (happy?)
"Um, hi" shouldn't you be home (?)
"I've seen you a couple of times, yo wtf are you??"

Hmm, bit rude innit?

"I'm what you call a hybrid, I myself am half human and half do-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah cool. I don't care anymore"
"But you as-"
"I just think that you should give me head"
"Excuse me, but what the actual fuck"
"So, is that a yes or-?"
"Do I have a choice?" I sigh
"Um...yeah? I'm not gonna force you. Rape isn't cool."
"Hmm....somehow I'm not moist anymore" all this consent shit is a turnoff.
"SIKE BITCH, SPRED THEM HAIRY CHEEKS!!! I'M DIVING IN, HEAD FIRST!!!" He bolted towards me full speed, I was so scared, I tooted.

He as he was running he threw his helmet at my elbow, my fucking elbow. The sensation went right to my no-no zone. I was moist again, and I could smell it, smells like some....*sniff, sniff* some *sniff* fresh sardine oil with a little pinch of oregano.
He tackled me to the ground and looked me in the eyes and whispered with his musty breath that smells like microwaved cockroach "you look too ugly to be this thicc" he breaths into my ear "but that's fine, from one woman to -what gender are you exactly?"
"Um, I'm not quite sure myself" I looked down and noticed that I was a frog...maybe. I don't know what gender means.
"....HOT"
She started to grind herself against my paw, she was soaked like a sponge. She continues until she suddenly stops and hops off me and looked at me from head to paw.

"Sorry, but you is a big ole freak"
"You're one to talk...troll"
"Mmm, yes talk dirty to me mommy" she pulls a bottle of milk out of her ass.
"...eh-"
"IT'S TO KEEP THE MILK WARM!!!! YOU JUDGEMENTAL TWAT!!!"
"..true, but the twat was totally uncalled-"
"Change my diapers and ground me for....like a good min"
   "You're not wearing a diaper...you're fucking weird bruh...that's kinda hot...I think"
    "That's what I like to hear, now make me feel good"

    I walked over to her and whispered "get the fuck out of my home before I bust you're face in"

If you didn't like this chapter, you can suck a big fat one.