Noo-Noo X All of Teletubies

It was just a normal day for Noon Noo, he slurped the house clean while the Teletubies just lived their live to the maximum.
   But this day was different, he notices that Tinky kept looking at him with list in his eyes. Noo Noo looked back, Tinky then winked and nudged Laa Laa. She looked over and smirked. She whispered to the others and they all got up and looked at Noo Noo.
   Noo Noo was nervous, he saw that they all had lust in their eyes and he too was feeling some oil in his gears.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's have some fun" Tinky said as he pulled out some bananas.
"Let's go to my cave" Po suggested

  They all agreed and we're now in Po's cave. They wasted no time and began kissing each other. Tinky kissing Laa Laa and Po kissing Dipsy. Meanwhile, Noo Noo was slurping their necks.
  Noo Noo watched as they started to bite into each other's flesh and finger the wounds. They continued until they needed more, Dipsy brought out her knife and started to stab Po while he had his pitch fork through Laa Laa's throat. They were making sounds of pleasure until they stopped moving and breathing.
    Noo Noo stared in shock. He started to cry as he cleaned up the blood and slurped up their bodies. As he was about to slurp up Tinky's body he squirted oil all over and when he had finished he slurped him up and went to Po's pool and jumped in.
    And that's the story of one Robots love that would be the death of him and his lovers.