Po x Reader

I was taking a stroll on the beach because I had no life and wanted to show everyone on instagram how cool and corky I am.
  I start to take selfies of me in the water. I turn my phone and my face so it doesn't so how ugly I actually am in real life. I also take full body pics, I plan on photoshopping my pancake ass to watermelon twerking cheeks.
  After the pictures, I notice that there was something behind me.....staring. So I turn to look.
  There stood a big red alien looking at me.

"What do you want!?!? Ugly!"
"I know damn well you ain't calling me ugly when you standing over there looking like that shrek!!!"

FUCKING OUCH!!!

"You look like E.T's long lost cousin"
"And you look like you took too many punches to the face to be talking about other people's looks. Looking like a fucking anteater that just escaped a fire ho"
"I look better than you"
"Yeet! Think again bitch. I bet you are one of them instagram famous girls that be photoshopping their face and saying #loveyourtrueself"
"..."
"Goteem"

  I couldn't believe it. This ugly creature had the nerve to call me ugly? What an asshole.

"I hope you get caught by animal patrol"
"And I hope you get caught by them struggling ass edges bitch. Them edges are calling out for help and that flat ass is praying for Jesus, hallelujah! amen!"

  I hold in my tears. This jerk is gonna pay for this. But what is this sensation in my heart? And why is my Vagina wet?

"Fuck me now!" I blurted out

  What was I thinking?!??! Why am I saying such things? Why do I feel like every confused anime character in romance anime? I guess I'll never know.

"Ight! Let's fuck!!"

  The creature zoomed towards me and began tearing off my swimsuit. He then started to stare at me....for a while.

"Mmmmmmmmm....I just nutted"
"What?!?"
"Thanks for the good time, gotta blast"
"Wait! What about me? I want to be pleased"
"Oh, that sounds like a you problem. And besides this is how my kind have sex"
"Oh come on! Just stick your dick in me anf make me come"
"I don't have a dick..."
"...."
"...see ya"

What a prick.