Po x reader

You walk up the hill and notice a familiar red fellow waving at you. Why it was Po, only the most sexiest thing you have ever laid your eyes upon. Damn was he thicc.
You walk up to him "Hey po" you say in your most seductive tone.
"Ahh" Po greets back

Oh my god they way he says that is music to your ears. You were already moist, you needed his diggle berry up your tuna canoe now.

"Hey Po, how about we go over to your place?"
"Ahhkky"

You both make it over to his cave. It wasn't fancy but it'll manage. You turn and see Po lick his non-existent lips as he starts to pull out a condom. As you look down he pours water onto his flat, then a sausage grows. It was massive and made you even more turned on.
Po places the condom on and you hop right on wasting no time. Po pushes you off into a bush while shaking his giant finger
"Uh huh"

He walks over to the kitchen area thingy and grabs a knife. He places his sausage on a flat surface and chops it off making no noises. He then pulls out a frying pan and cooks some eggs, then when finished places the plate in front of you.
You lick your lips and devoured the sausage in your mouth. Po starts to vibrate like he was having a seizure which only turned you on more.
As you ate the eggs you both came to a climax.
You leave the cave and knew that you would be back later that night.