Noo-noo X Reader

I was hicking and am now lost and horny. I kept walking until I found a building, with an already open door. I walked in and the place was....really clean.

"Hello?"

  No one answered. I could stay here until morning, until then...since no one is here I can touch myself. I began to rub myself and it felt to good. I was so caught up in it I didn't realize that someone/thing was watching me.

"Slurp slurp"
"AHHH!" I turned around and saw an ungly robot with googly eyes watching me "wtf, you pervert!"
"...slurp" It scooted closer

  I took a step back and looked at it's slurped, still turned on. It then winked at me and actually spoke

"Let me slurp you clean mamasita"
"Excuse me? You're a robot"
"And you're fine asf let me slurp them titties while I'm at it...or you could just play with yourself like before. Either way, it's hot"
"...."

   I actually want him to slurp me! I know it's wrong, but I'm way too horny to care.

"...alright....slurp me"
"Ask nicely"
".....please s-slurp me"
"Daddy?"
"Ughh"
"Then I'll leave an-"
"Please slurp me daddy!!!"

  He ran or speeded his way on me and started to slurp my bomb ass pussy. I moaned loudly and played with my tits. It felt so good.
"More, more, more" I begged as I got closer to cumming.

   I looked him in his eyes, his eyes looked back into mine all crooked, which made me climax harder than ever. I screamed out and finally calmed down.

"That was amazing"
"Yup, I do that a lot. Now get out of my house"