Teletubbies x Pimp Daddy B

It was a dark stormy night for a chrstmas in Minnesota. All the 5 year olds were playing with their new Iphone 662828's and the teens were sleeping in their warm fuzzy pajamas that they love so much, except for a peculiar fellow that was out looking for strange aliens.
  "Pimp Daddy, why don't you come inside and have some hot chocolate with the family?"
"No!! How many times do I have to tell you mom?! I do not associate with.....CRACKERS!!" Pimp Daddy roared a mighty roar
"Really? Get your ass in here before I take off my belt and beat the shit out of you, you think I want to hang out with my momma? Hell no, I'd rather be out at a strip club cheating on your dad with a transgendered drummer in a garage band that makes terrible music but insists that they are talented. Get in here, or get beat...your choice" Pimp Daddy's mother says with a depressed look on her face.
"Well damn...I'll be right in"

  It was now 3:06am and Pimp Daddy decided to hit the sack.

"Damn it! Why didn't they come? I did everything right. I have the 69 candles lit in a circle around 200 vibrating dildos. Whatever I'll try again tomorrow night"

  But before Pimp Daddy turned off her lamp her closet door creeked open.

Skurrrrrtt skurrttt

"Hello?"

Nothing.

"Anyone there?"

Still nothing.

  The door continued to open until it was fully opened.
  Pimp Daddy looked but all she could see was darkness in the closet, then four sexy tall motherfuckers busted outta that closet.

"Damn, you know you got a dead body in that closet right?" asked the blue alien
"..oh yeah. That's just my last ho that didn't pay me on time" answered Pimp Daddy casually
"Ho? You're a girl...right?" asked the red alien taking a look at Pimp Daddy's crotch
"Who says all pimps are boys?" Pimp Daddy grinned an evil grin that had the alien's shaking in their boots or...feet?
"Anyways, we are here to rape you....because you summoned us...and we rape people...we rape people by the way" says the yellow one
"Oh no. You won't be rapping me tonight"

  The red alien went forward in a rage.

"Girl, we gon rape you and we gon rape you NOW!!"
"I don't think so, I'll be doing the rapping here"

  Pimp Daddy ran toward them with her hidden rope and with her suoer fast powers that she totally has for some odd reason tied them up.

"How the fuck did you do that?" asked the yellow cunt
"I don't know" answered Pimp Daddy
"Why were you able to do this? There are four of us and ONE of you. You would think we would stop you?" asked the green bitch
"I don't know ask the author" Pimp Daddy shrugged and pulled out a vibrating dildo and turned it on.

Buzzzzbitch buzzz

"Ummm, whachu got there?"
"Oh this? This is a dildo, that vibrates"
"Oh. What do you plan on doing with it?"
"I'm gonna rape you with it"
"How about you don't?"
"Well I could use my 19 inch one if you want? But I feel like that would be a bit, you know, too much"
"....true..."

  Pimp Daddy walked up with a smile and shoved the dildo in any hole she could find making the strange creatures scream with pain.
  She would use a cucumber and a banana so they would be even more humiliated.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING EAR!!"

  She continued to penetrate the nostrils until she had had enough.

"I'm bored"
"FINALLY!!YOU WICKED WITCH!!"

As soon as Pimp Daddy untied them, all four shitheads ran out of Pimp Daddy's sight. Never to be seen again.

"They didn't pay for that..."