Tele Toast: Dipsy X Reader

I was in the kitchen (where a women should be) making food (what a woman should be doing) for my husband (what a woman should have).

   I was making toast, Tele toast to be exact. It's like toast but it has STD's all over it.

   As the toast was in the toaster I was washing the dishes. I smelt something burning as I started to rinse out the 19 in dildo.

"OH NO THE TELE TOAST!!!" I ran to the toaster as fast as My woman legs could go (which isn't fast) But was too late.

"SHIIITTT!"

   Dipsy wasn't going to like this.
   I put butter on it and hoped for the best. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room (where women don't belong) and handed the plate to my yellow man.

"...."

   He looked at the Tele toast and just stared, no expression. I start to sweat.

"Eat up, sweetie" I say nervously.

   He then looks at me.

"Is this a fucking joke?"
"..."
"You're serious?"
"...."
"You expect me to eat my chlamydia burnt? I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU HUMAN!"

   He walked behind me and started to feel up my saggy ass. It turned me on. He then used his other nasty mitts and grabbed my deflated tit. Now I was moist, super moist. He took the Tele toast and rubbed it against my inner thigh and I liked it. I moan out loud

"OOOHHH IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE!!!"
"Yeah, fuck that burnt STD you, uh, .... umm...whore!"

    I took the toast and kept rubbing it on my vagina. I was soon reaching my point to pleasure as Dipsy watched. As I climaxed, I farted on accident. It was one of those wet ones too.

"Did you fart?"
"....yea..."
"That was lo key kinda hot yo"

   He took the toast and gobbled it up.

"There, that tastes way better"