Dipsy x reader

I walked into an abandoned dungeon that was in the middle of the street. It looked very scary, so why did I walk in? Who knows.
  I went to the basment because it was pitch black, why did I go straight to the basement? I dunno.
  I turn on my phone flashlight and began roaming around like a dinosaur.

"Akekekekeke"
"What was that?" I turn around and shined the light from where I had heard the ugly ass laugh "whoever is there I will beat your ass flat!!!" I yell
"You ain't gon do shit cunt"

  I turn behind me and see a yellow alien. It lift up it's hands that was holding a whip.

I gulped "...whatcha got there fam?? A lil ballerina ribbon?"
"Nah G. Issa whip bitch"
I need to be dumb if I want to escape. So I gotta be myself "A what?"
"A whip" it repeated clearly annoyed
"A what?"
"Bitch are you deaf? A whip. W-H-1-9. Whip"
"I think you spel-"
"Piss off. Imma wh19 you now"

  Now was the time to defend myself.

"RAWR XD!!!!"
"What in the emo!??!? I'm tired of you already. If you don't bring your unbright ass over here imma just rape you punk ass nugget"
"Woah there bud. No means no. You have no concent. You are a rapist. Your a man! Fucking man!"
"...ho"

  The last thing I saw was black before I woke while tied up to a crust ass bed with a nasty rusted matress. 
  I turn to the Yellow alien. And saw it get up as it saw me wake up.

"You up?" it asked
"No"
"Yeah you are"
"Why did you ask? Dumb ass barney wannabe"
"That's it. Imma fuck you now"

  For some reason I wanted that heeha to abduct my vagina.

"Do it hard daddy!!" I yell out.

My eyes widened. Why am I acting in such a terrible way?

"Dafuq?"
"Fuck me in my ass Senpai!!"
"...ight"

  It covered my eyes with a piece of cloth and shifted me so I was tied tight while on my flabby stomach.
  The it was silent. It then tied a gag to my mouth. Kinky.
  I was just laying there and waiting for it to shove it's monster cock into my tuna canoe.
  I then feel a slim on my back....he came already??? Be it didn't eve do anything.
  It removed the gag and untied me.

"Bruh, wtf?!? You didn't even fuck me!"
"Yeah...I could smell some rotten fish"
"What?"
"Bitch your snatch smell like some expired ass mayo that was placed in a shit filled diper, floating down a sewer. Now bye foh"
"I thought you were gonna do some kinky bdsm shit"
"I was...but I didn't. Now get outta her with your stank pussy"
"But I'm so wet and horny" I suck on my fingers and try best to suduce it.
"But I ain't" It ran off and disappeared.

  I bent down and sniff my crotch.

"OH GOSH IT SMELL LIKE A DYING ELEPHANT WITH CHLAMYDIA!!"

  I almost died from my stank ass moogie. Lord have mercy.