Trick or Dick: Dipsy X Reader

It was a cold windy night, Halloween was the day. There was a lot of inbred kids trick or treating around this trailer trash for a good 3 hours now. I just want them to stop so I can Yee-haw in peace.

*Knock knock*

   I just sit and wait until they leave, they always leave, like my mom/sister/aunt/cousin/grandma.

*Knock knock*

  Now they will leave.

*Knock knock*

"Yo, I know yo uglayy ass in there. Trick or treat!"

   Real bold.

   I got off my fatass and clomped to the door. I looked up and saw a big yellow hick, like scary big.

"I knew you were here. Now run me my candy biych" it shook it's bag of candy in my face.
"Ain't got any"

   As I was closing the door, it stopped the door with it's stumpy feet.

"Well, I reckon you give me something" it whispered through the cracked door.

   Almost immediately, I was wet/hard/hungry.

"Well, come right on in" I smirked and lead the way to my room....which was also the kitchen and my bathroom (life is hard).
"Oooh, fancy" It threw the candy bag over in my spit corner "so, let's begin. Shall we?"
"We shall"

   I got undressed and it eyes me up and down

"Damn you fat"
"Food is my therapist"
"I love that"

   I felt a blush spread across my face.

"Well, hurry the fuck up. Hocus pocus is on at 8pm and I refuse to miss that"

   I walked over, reached down and pulled out a chainsaw.

"What the fu-"
"TRICK!!"

   I chopped up the yellow thing and cooked it up into a delicious spicy stew. Which gave me the best orgasm so far.

"Food is my life"

   AN: I know it's not Halloween idiotas, piss off.