Tinky Winky x Reader

Warning this chapter contains forced sex (rape) if you are a easily triggered cunt then don't fucking read ho.

      I was playing with the ouija board (like a dumbass white cunt) alone (like a dumbass white cunt) in a graveyard (like a dumbass white CUNT).

  "Is there anything here with me?" As soon as I asked the pointer went straight to yes.
  "Prove it" I waited for a while but nothing happened "man, I new this shit was fake as fuq bruh....a bitch just wanted some ghost dick, is that too much to ask for?"
   "Good evening"

   I turned around at the sudden deep voice that spoke. It was a purple dinosaur...."Barney??? Is that you?"

   It frowned and clear it's big ass throat.

"I can assure you, I am not a fat ass wanker. Infact I go by the name Tinky Winky"

   Pfft.

   "That's an ugly ass name. I guess it fits the face tho. Are you Australian? You have an Australian accent?"
"I am English"
"English is a language you dumb ass bitch. You sound so stupid right now"
".....you said you wanted some ghost ....dick?"
"Oh yea"

    He looked straight into my eyes. I could see him ripping off my shirt and whispering racial slurs in my ears with his Australian accent....OHHhHHh that Would make me so damp!!!!

   "Fuck me hard Tink!!"
   "Olrighty then, well um please excuse me but I have to get ready"
"Ready? I want it NOWWwWwWwW!!!"
"Hold on you lose twat, Rome wasn't built in a day"

    That was it....I'm gonna have to rape him.
I tackled him and magically got tape out of thin air and taped his big ass mouth shut. I bent him over and took him from behind. His eyes widened as I fucked him in his asshole. The tape muffed his screams. I could help but go faster and to finish. I pulled away and he turned around. I took the tape off his mouth.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!! YOU RAPED ME!!!"
"Yeee"
"THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"
"Yee"
"......get out of my sight"
"Oke"

AN.
Yo wassup? Sorry It took a while to post. I was busy not doing anything and being a lazy ass bitch. But I hope you enjoy this chapter and leave a comment and dm me😏. I'm not doing anything so hmu