Demon Tinky Winky x Reader

It was as dark stormy night and all of the villagers were asleep, exept for you. You were up doing dishes, Laundry and cleaning, just like a women is suppose to do. 
   You were on your last dish when you see the closet door open by itself.

"Hmmm. I should run out and buy a new house.....but I'm just gonna walk up to it like a dumb ass bitch, because I'm a curious white girl. Hold on let me ask if anyone is there even though I live alone.....IS ANYONE THERE?!?!"
"Come closer" said somthing with a deep raspy voice as if they had bronchitis
".................ok..........even though I'm pretty sure that you're a demon and I should run away, call a priest, and become a nun. I'm gonna walk to you, and hope you don't kill me. Can I trust you?"
"Why of course"
"Alright. I have your word. Even though demons are known to lie an-"
"DAMN, JUST WALK YOUR FLAT ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN RAPE YOU!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I HAVE TO GO GET MILK!"

   You listen to it and walked up to the closet and opened it. You stood wide eyed at the Purple creature before you. He had a vile grin on his wet vagina looking mouth.
  He tackled you and you started to yell.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!??!?!!"
"Bitch.....I told you what I was finna do...what's wrong with you?"
"Oh. Me women me dumb"
"True, but sad"

  He ripped off all of your clothes and proceeded to relieve himself.
   He shoved his big rooster into your donut and cockadoodledooed.

"COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

  He got up and went for the door.

"Wait!" you called out "I didn't finish"

  He looked at you with an astounded look.

"Ho, I wasn't suppose to please you, only myself"
"Wow, that's very selfish of you"
"Well yeah....it is"
"Disrespectful. Come here and make me cum all over those lobster hands"
"Gurl bye"