Dipsy x reader

I was walking around minding my own business when I notice a familiar looking hat just lying around. I picked it up and saw that there was a tag with a name on it.
  I knew it!!! This hat belongs to Dipsy. I should probably return it. I began walking around and then I see a Neon butt sticking out from the ground. I snuck up from behind it and then pounced on it. It scared whoever it belonged to and they fell into the large hole. I took a peek inside and saw that it was Dipsy. Omg was he/she (not trying to assume here) wayy hotter in person.

"Jdjejkeke!!!" Dipsy yelled out clearly angry.

  I helped Dipsy up and showed him/her/helicopter the hat.

"Jsjjsjdj!" Dipsy reached for it but I pulled the hat towards me.
"Uh uhhh. You can have this hat only if you do something for me" I said as I rubbed my legs together. I needed Dipsy's thicc ass and I needed it now.
"Ehh?"
"You hear me?!?" I yelled.
"Gahhh"

  That was it. I couldn't control myself any more. I grabbed that yellow ass and started smacking it, it clenched up and turned me on even more. I put Dipsy's hat on and got on Dipsy's shoulders, but Dipsy don't play, he/slug grabbed my arm from in front and pulled me so that I was now in front.
  I felt the smacks on my ass and I felt as if I were near my climax. I screamed as I felt my jeans soak from the orange juice that Dipsy had poured om me earlier.

  I turned around to thank Dipsy, but he/turtle was already gone.

  That asshat bitch!!