You can't control me

2 weeks later....Friday afternoon

I've been hustling at school and work like crazy, and not only that, now my internship is starting to have me shadow a lot of designers. But the work load isn't anything I can't handle. Plus this is the life I want to live. So eventually I'm going to have to learn to juggle a bunch of different tasks.

It's nearing the end of the day and I was at the Dolce HQ. My boss...for now Robin Roe.

She honestly was incredibly sweet, she just got stressed easily, like a little too easily

She honestly was incredibly sweet, she just got stressed easily, like a little too easily. Today the designer I was shadowing was asking me what order I would put the pieces in for a runway show, and why. I said shortest to longest, saving the most elegant pieces for the end, to of course give the show stopping grand finale. Robin is a designer that works first hand with event coordinators, and me suggesting that caused the designer I was shadowing to just go with my idea.

I honestly wasn't expecting him to do that. But he agreed and loved what I pitched. Me not knowing he was asking to apply it. He gave Robin an order to contact the event coordinator and show him the plans for the runway change. She got so stressed that she started hyperventilating, and almost passed out. So it was up to me to deliver the information to the event coordinator. Only took a total of 5 minutes to get everything on track. This just might not be the job for Robin honestly. I mean the fashion world is stressful, and almost nothing goes as planned, ever.

Fast forward to right now, it's 6 P. M. On a Friday night, and I'm on my way home from the train station back to my apartment. I've been getting home a lot later due to my internship. But I've only been working 3 days a week. The internship will count as my class work staring this up coming Monday. Which is a total life saver.

Once I finally arrive in my apartment all I want to do is take a nap, I'm so tired. But I have to get ready for the club. I get up, and pull out my outfit, I had to make a new outfit because Marsha decided to start doing theme weeks, where she picks a theme this week is Throwback and the era is 90's. I've actually been enjoying this one, but last week it was the 1800's how do you make a milkmaid costume look sexy but still stay in the theme. The answer is you can't. But tonight this was me. I picked a hot song, planned out my light sequence, and my outfit... *chefs kiss* I arrive at the club and I'm instantly in a better mood. You know when you just feel it's going to be a good night, yeah that's tonight.

I get there and put on my outfit