prσlσguє. thє chαngє

Third person POV

"Jiji! What do you want for dinner tonight? I will go out and buy ingredients for tonight!" The 16 year old boy smiled at his grandpa.

"Hohoho~ Beef stew? It's been a long time since I ate them." Hiruzen chuckled.

The boy nodded. He went to his room to grab his keys, some money and a bag. Hiruzen gestured him to come, the boy walked to him and stopped.

"Here, put on this beanie, sunglasses and this black mask. Don't take them off until you get back here, okay? I don't want to remind you those incidents again..."

Naruto hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I know...I'll be careful. See you later, Jiji!"

The old man waved as he eyed the boy left the house. When the door shut, he let out a deep sigh.

"He's a good boy, but why did fate had to do him like that? He don't know where his parents were, he just showed up inside a wooden basket in front of my house and nothing more. I'm already old and soon I will leave him. What is he going to do all alone?"

At the same time, Naruto was heading towards the supermarket. As he walked down the path, he put on his earphones and listened to songs in his Iphone. He wanted to become an idol, he has been secretly learned how to dance and sing while watching some of his favourite idol music videos when he was 7 since he was homeschooled by Iruka sensei.

But his dream is not that easy to come true. He knew being an idol was hard, they overcame many hardships and obstacles until they finally succeed. If once he became one, who would take care of his Gramps? He and Iruka were the only family he had in his whole life. His parents abandoned him and left him in front of gramps' house. If it wasn't for gramps, he would definitely die.

Gramps paid Iruka to come and teach him. He was basically like a father to the boy. He taught him many things and it was one of his entertainments. He liked to learn and was willing to learn more from his sensei. Iruka always praised him for being a smart kid and showered him with love like gramps did.

Hiruzen and Iruka were the only ones who saw his bare face. Iruka also knew why he had to cover his face with accessories. Naruto was always the target of stealing and harassing since he looked weak and easy.

It was rare to have blonde soft curls, crystal blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. He even had whiskered birth marks on his cheeks, three on each side, making him handsomely adorable.

He also had a weird ability, whenever he got close to a person, even miles away from him, he could hear melodies coming from the people. The closer with that person, the louder the melody became. Those melodies were related to their emotions or how they're feeling at the moment. Since he could hear them, he would remember them and compose them out on his computer, making harmonies and writing the lyrics suitable for the melodies, he sang them on his own then he made a Spotify account by the name of KitsuNe and posted the songs. People really liked it a lot and they started to wonder who this mystery composer/singer was. They made conspiracy theories but none of them had solid proof, so it still remained a mystery.

Naruto arrived the supermarket within minutes, he went to find what he need for dinner. As he turned into a corner, he accidentally bumped someone, his beanie and sunglasses fell on the floor.

Naruto's POV

Shit. I dropped my beanie and my sunglasses. I need to pick it up and wear it before someone could see-

"I believe these are yours." A voice spoke.

Oh no....if I look up, he will see my eyes. What should I do...?