❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

One hour later Jaehyun was called back in the room and he sat down. The voting had stopped and now he would have to hear the results.

Kun was the first one who stood up. "I don't like the idea of a hunter to be the mate of an powerful pureblood and to know about our existence. I'm sorry my friend. I'm against it. No.".

After Kun sat down YangYang stood up. "As much as I like wild love stories. I must agree with my brother here. It's to dangerous. I'm sorry. But I disagree as well", the boy said seriously something that was rarely seen.

Mark was next. "I love you brother. And I want to be happy. I will have agreed if he was just a mere human. But seeing that he's an hunter son. I disagree"

Jaehyun nodded and chewed his lower lip. Three negative answers one after other. It's wasn't looking good. He brought his attention back to the council when Winwin stood up.

"I agree with everyone words until now. It's a dangerous thing. But. I was human too once. Not a child of hunter. But human. And I know that sometimes life can be hard for humans if you do not have someone to truly love you. And you Jaehyun love the human very much. And I know that at some point he would love you back. I agree about telling him about you. About us. "

Jaehyun smiled glad that one was on his side and he nodded at him greatful.

Lucas stood up next." Its true that hunters had killed a lot of us. Not only roughs that we also kill. They also had luck on killing nobles and pureblood as well.. But in all my years of hunting there were times when I meet good hunters. One who actually helped me without harming me. Even if he was trained in the way of hunting, I doubt that someone bad would have been destined to be a powerful pureblood mate. They boy is not bad. So I'm with you Jaehyun. I agree that he must know. "

Yuta was the next who stood up." I don't like the fact that a human is your mate. I despise even more the fact that he's an hunter child. But... "The noble looked at Winwin.
" But I agree with Winwin. Love is love and sometimes love can change a person view and action. I'm with you my friend. Like always ", Yuta said and he smiled at his friend.
After that he sat down and he saw with the corner of his eyes that Winwin smiled at him a little. And that was making Yuta happy.

Doyoung was the next who stood up. Right it's was equally. And his side would turn the balance in the favor of Jaehyun or against him.

"As you all knew I'm a medical nurse at an high school. What you don't know most of you. Is that the high-school I work is the one where the hunter child is going. You all think that he's a bad kid for being a hunter child. But you are wrong in so many ways. I know him very well. But unfortunately the motive of how I know him, would not be told by me. Because it's not my business. So in conclusion. I will be on Jaehyun side. Not against him. "

The last but not the least was Taeil. Jaehyun really hopes that he would be on his side. Because if not the votes are going to be equal again. And if that happens. Jaehyun would need to go to his parents. And he knew that they would not be on his side.

"Last week I saw Jaehyun doing something illegally. He had printed a book about us. All the information about us was there. And he gave the book to the hunter child."

Well that was not looking good. Even the one on his side were looking shocked. Hopefully they would not regret their voting.

" I should have brought this matter in an council when we have been here at the blood moon or earlier. But.. "Taeil took a deep breath." I didn't. It took me a while to realize. But when I did I knew why Jaehyun did that. He did for love. And the fact that he trust the boy a lot. I know Jaehyun the longest. And I will never doubt his trust. If he trust his mate. Then I will as well. I'm with you my friend "

Jaehyun let go of the breath that he did not know that he was holding. He can't believe that the votes were 5:3 and he was in advantage..
With a broad smile he stood up.

" With this the vote had ended and I will tell Taeyong immediately. I appreciate and I'm thankful for all of you who sustained me. I promise that your trust would not be broken and you would not regret it. Kun. YangYang. Mark, my brother. I know why you voted against me. And I hope that someday you would change your point of view. "

With a polite bow he left the council room towards his own. Immediately he entered he saw Haechan, Ten and Jungwoo standing up.

" Can you leave me alone with Taeyong? The other would tell you what happened "

Tge three vampire nodded and they left the room. Jaehyun sat down beside Taeyong and he touched his forehead. "Awake"

Taeyong groaned he opened his eyes. For a second he was confused and frightened because the room was looking unfamiliar. When he saw Jaehyun was even more confused. "Teacher. What?"

"Its alright. You are at my house and you are safe."

"What happened?"

"I will tell you immediately. But first you need to know something about me and your friends Ten and Jungwoo. Something important" He said seriously.

"What is it" he asked afraid of the answer.

"Taeyong.... We are..... Vampires", he said and his eyes glowed golden.