Bonus Part - Tae Hyung Vers.

-4 YEARS LATER-

Its already 1 year since Taehyung and Lein graduated from High School. Taehyung is now running his Dad's company in Korea and Rin is now Editor Manager still in the old company she works in. Yoongi and Namjoon is now working as a music producer since two year ago they graduated, and Lein is running a Restaurant she and Yoongi built. Jin is taking his cooking university while working on Lein and Yoongi's restaurant as the Chef Leader. Hoseok is now the owner of Dance Academy which is Bangtan's new gathering place. Jimin own a fitness center, and Jung Kook continue his study in Music on University.

Taehyung is a well-known men now. He running a big company, and its success because he was smart. He work so well and all the staffs in his company love his kindness.

Its been a week since he didn't meet Rin because they both are so busy especially Taehyung. Only texting and some phone call. Today, as his work done earlier, he going To surprise Rin by picking her up. 4.30 PM, Taehyung already in front of Rin's office waiting for her. He park his car near there so he can get the view when she walk out.

30 minutes has pass, still no sign of her. some of the staffs already walking out. Taehyung start to looking for his girlfriend. He didn't want to call her because he want to make it surprise. After 10 minutes, finally a familiar figure walk out. A smile form from his face, but when he about to call her, a unfamiliar guy follow her from the building and pat Rin's shoulder. They talking a little and walk together. His smile change by a confused look. "Who is that? Her friend?" He watch them first. That guy hand her a cup of coffee and they walking together. He quickly get out from the car, and walk slowly near them, he is now behind them.

"Anyway, how about we have some dinner before home?" That guy start to ask her.

"No, thank you. I need to going to my sister's restaurant." She smile.

"Your sister own a restaurant? Let's go together. I saw you always alone when you back home. You don't want to look for someone to accompany you everyday?" He ask her with a meaningful question.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She look at him shyly.

"I mean... Why you're not looking for any boyfriend? As your age is now mature enough. I never see you with a guy before? You only love to work, work and work." He rub his back hair shyly.

"Ah, really? Umm... I just hard working. And I don't need to look for any boyfriend." She answer surely.

"Why not? You don't want to get married?"

"Emm.. Its not that... But..." She was about to answer again when a long arm wrap around her shoulder.

"Sorry for interupting, but we need to go home right now." Taehyung said and giggling at her girlfriend. Yes. His surprise was success!! She look at him with a shock expression.

"T.. Taehyung?? Why are you here? Since when?" She ask disbelief.

"Ahh, I'm waiting for almost 1 hour." He pout cutely.

"Its your fault not telling me you will come!" She laugh a little and hit his chest lightly. Meanwhile Rin's friend still there and look at them happily.

"He is so cute. Your younger brother right? What a sweet brother come to pick her older sister home." He smile at Taehyung, and earn a chuckles from Rin. Taehyung got pissed off.

"What?? Younger brother?? Do I look like?? I'm a man, and I'm her boyfriend you know!" He yelled.

"I know I know... Some of brother pretend to be his sister's boyfriend to protect them from a stranger. But I'm not a stranger okay. I'm close enough with her." He smiled.

"Close enough?? I'm sorry but I'm not kidding and sorry, She won't be with anyone because she is mine already." Taehyung grip her wrist. "Let's go!" He smiled at her guy friend. "We're going first." Taehyung politely say.

"I'm sorry but he is not my brother. He is my boyfriend, that's why I told you I don't need to look for any boyfriend, because I already have one." She chuckled a bit and leaving with Taehyung to his car. Leave that guy jaw-dropped.

Once their arrive at car, Taehyung keep blabbering about that guy. Rin can sense that her boyfriend is get jealous.

"Stop it TaeTae. Don't be jealous. I'm not close with him okay? That just his words to trick you because he think you are my brother." She try to calm him but seems like its getting worst.

"That's it... Am... Am I... Look like your little bro?" He pout.

"Hmm... On my point of view, you are more mature than you look and you are completely a man for me. I don't care what people think as long as you have already show your mannerrs towards me. So can you please stop worrying?" She pat his shoulder.