Chapter 13

"Is Taehyung there?" Rin ask after Yoongi answer pick up.

"Nope. He is not here. Members say he was sick. I'm sorry Noona, I'm still unable to talk to him. He was avoiding me since that day."

"What? I text him, but no reply, I call him, he also didn't pick up... It's been a week. Anyway how's Lein?"

"He also didn't come to school for 3 days already. When he was at school, he didn't want to met me. She's okay. Someone want to hurt her again but don't worry. I keep an eye on her." Yoongi said and smile.

"Good then. Yoongi ah, can you give me Taehyung's address?"

"You wanna go there? Okay. I'll text you."

"Thank you." She hung up, and wait for Yoongi to send her Taehyung's addres.

Next morning, its Sunday and Rin already prepare her self since morning, get ready to go. Around 10 AM, she left home and heading towards the address Yoongi's gave her, Taehyung's apartment.

On the way there, she still try to call Taehyung but still no answer. After 15 minutes riding bus, she arrive. Rin is now standing in front of Taehyung's door. She take a deep breath, and start to press the bell. No answer? She press it again. This time twice. Suddenly, the door open, and a guy with a mess hair and eye bag greet her lazily.

"What do.. you.... want?" His eyes widened after he see a figure in front of him. He quickly close the door again but too late, Rin's hand holding the door.

"Wait! Wait! Taehyung ah... Listen..."

"I don't want to meet you go away!!" He want to close the door, but Rin's hand is there, of course he afraid if he will hurt her. Rin push the door, and get inside his apartment, closing the door behind her.

"Who ask you to get in???" Taehyung looks mad, his eyes a bit puffy maybe crying? An eye bag showed clearly, his hair in a mess, and his apartment is totally in a mess. It surprise Rin because she doesn't imagine that Taehyung will become like this.

"Taehyung ah. Listen to me first.." she hold his hand tightly, but he refuse it and walk in, leaving her there.

"Kim Tae Hyung!" She follow him and suddenly hug him from behind tightly. Her eyes start teary.

"Forgive me. You just misunderstood." Her voice start cracking.

"Misunderstood? I understand all... Do you think I'm a kid? I know you use me to get close to Yoongi hyung! Same as you, Yoongi use Lein to get close to you!! What more to explain??? I know it all!!! I was betrayed by my friend, and the girl i loved!" He increase his voice, but she hug him more tightly.

"No.. Its not!" She release her hug, and turn Taehyung's body to face her. She can feel that he is so weak right now. They're now face to face. She look at Taehyung's dark eyes and cup his cheeks with her hand, making him look into her eyes. "Listen to me! I help Yoongi to made Lein jealous at that time. Yoongi came to our house earlier than you to met Lein, but she avoided him. I know she want to meet him, so I ask Yoongi to go out. When we walked around, Yoongi told me how he loved her, and about the guy who get close with Lein, so I help him. Yes I hugged him, but he is like a brother to me. And that's not kissing. Actually, I pretend to blow his eye, to make Lein jealous because I know she was watching all the scene. I don't know you are there." She explain so fast and Taehyung's eyes getting wet. She slowly rub his cheeks."W.. what? I.. its.. its just an acting?" He ask disbelieved. His expression was empty.

"Yes. You should listen to me before. Don't you know how worried I was? Where are you all over this time? Hiding here?? I call you everyday, I texted you, but I got no reply." She hug him again and rest her head on Taehyung's chest.