(Ch 6) and my soul's not hollow

"i was thinking we could go to the bowling ally and then go over bobby's, it'll be my treat as a reconciliation." 

harry leaned on his locker and stared at his best friend, "nat, it's okay i told you i forgave you, you don't have to treat me." 

wide eyed, she nodded, "yeah i know but it'll be fun, just the two of us, i wont ditch you this time, i owe you." 

harry smiled slightly, it didn't sound bad, harry could use some quality time with his best friend anyways. "cool, i'm not gonna say no to a free meal." 

"okay then we'll meet by my car after classes and drive there." 

they parted their ways, and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful for harry, he got paired up with a boy he had never talked to for biology. he aced his test in english lit and didn't collide with zayn or his goons and sofia which was great. so harry was in much better sprites. 

he was already by the car before nat arrived and as soon as she did, he got off the hood of the car, greeting her. 

together they took a short drive to the bowling ally. 

they paid for the ticket and got in. 

he won the first game by several points, giggling and lurching in nat's arms who was smaller than him making her laugh and roll her eyes because she lost. it was the most fun harry had had in a few days and maybe he really needed it because senior year didn't have the best start.  

just as they were getting into their second game of bowling, there was a loud commotion by the entry way. 

dread filled harry's stomach as he looked over to see zayn and his friends along with sofia and a lot of the cheer girls made their way inside the small ally. 

harry looked over at nat who was just as surprised, "i didn't invite them harry." she shook her head frantically and he believed her. 

"nat?" tyler came over to kiss nat, who seemed to be just as uncomfortable as harry was feeling. 

why were they here? i mean sure they lived in a small town but come on, why today? 

"harry." zayn smirked at the curly haired boy, "i didn't know you'd be here." 

something told harry that he did in fact know that harry was going to be here. was he stalking harry now? 

"nice." harry gave him a fake smile and went to stand behind nat, keeping a wide distance between him and zayn. 

"ugh and you'd think this town is big enough to not see this guy everytime i stepped out of the house." sofia told one of her blonde haired friends. 

"easy, just stay home and don't come out, it would save all of us a lot of annoyance." harry bit back. 

"back off sofia." nat glared. 

"whatever, i'm not here to ruin my day," she said and walked over to the bowling ball row. 

"let's go harry, we'll just go get take outs and eat at my place-" nat started to say. 

"no, stay," zayn interrupted. 

"no thanks." harry replied. 

"why are you so afraid of us, we're not going to eat you." zayn chuckled, "just stay and play a game with me, if you win, i'll leave you alone." 

the offer was tempting, zayn leaving him alone forever. 

"deal." his eyes sparkled, he was pretty good at this game, he would take on zayn without a doubt.