(ch 17) no excuses i'll be cursed for you

harry was panicking. 

he was still at school by his locker in the deserted hallway ringing up zayn's phone wanting to know where he was at. 

harry knew zayn was going through one of his episodes but this time he didn't exactly know what mood he was in. zayn seemed normal after their kiss and harry's public display of marking his territory. 

did that some way triggered zayn? is that why he ran off the field without harry knowing? 

he was worried sick and hoping that where ever zayn was he was okay. 

he lingered around the school for thirty more minutes before sighing in defeat and walking towards his car. 

he also didn't know where the fuck nat was so he couldn't rant to his friend about his stupid life. he was going to have to sit down and have a nice long chat with her as well. 

after he got home, he realized his mom wasn't there, of course she wasn't she had work to do. 

he left his bag on the couch and walked straight to his room, his gut was spinning with nerves. 

was this how it was going to be with zayn? always this uncertainty at the back of his mind of zayn fleeing or doing something or kissing gigi ir dragging him away from his friends because he got jealous? 

why did harry think it was all worth it in such a short amount of time? it wasn't healthy. 

he opened the door to his room and let out a loud scream. 

zayn whipped around from his book shelf with wide eyes and blown up puplis. 

what the fuck!

harry's heart was beating in his chest like a fucking humming bird. 

"zayn!" he shouted, more like hissed. "what the fuck are you doing here?!" 

"harry!" zayn shouted back, "i... what." 

"zayn where did you go? i was looking all over the school for you, and what are you doing here? couldn't you have given me some warning?" harry went on, shocked. 

"um, i don't know really." zayn laughed and that laugh sent chills down harry's spine not in a good way. "i didn't know you kept twizzlers stacked up in your room." 

zayn's pupils were blow, was he on something? he was chewing on the string of candy and his hands were shaking. 

"zayn, are you okay?" 

"yeah!" zayn nodded enthusiastically, "peachy! come sit next to me and lets make out!" 

harry felt bugged out at the way zayn's eyes were frantically moving across the room, he practically jumped on harry's bed making the bed creek loudly. slowly harry made his way over to him but zayn didn't give him enough chance before his lips were on harry. 

harry relaxed into the hasty kiss, zayn's tongue tasted like twizzlers and he was a bit more frantic and aggressive than normal, well, zayn's version of normal. 

harry's hand came up to his chest to feel zayn's heartbeat jump around and he felt butterflies in his own stomach. 

the kiss got more heated up and zayn's arm came around harry's waist to pull him over the lap, now harry's thighs were on the either side of zayn's hips as zayn's palms came down to his ass. 

harry let out a moan, he really wanted to talk to zayn about disappearing but how could he when zayn's hands were all over his ass, grabbing and pulling. 

harry felt himself stir in his jeans as his butt made contact with zayn's hard on. 

without warning, zayn bit into harry's lips.