(ch 12) i'd rather be anywhere but here

tw/ really weird under cooked s ex scene coming up. if s ex was like cooking gordan ramsey would spit on my face im sorry im horrible at smut and only writing it because its sort of important to the plot.

.

.

.

"harry," his mom called from the kitchen. 

her calls were ignored as harry continued to aggressively swipe through channels to take his mind away from the kiss zayn and gigi shared. 

as soon as he walked through the door his mom knew he was severely upset. harry was usually really cheerful when it came to his mom but whenever he was gloomy everything around him seemed dull and lifeless.

he hadn't touched the cake his mom had made or done his homework which was unlikely because harry wasn't big on procrastinating. 

his phone was dry except some messages from nat and a few pinterest notifications and it just felt horrible. 

"harry if you hear me answer me." his mom came out of the kitchen with her hands over her hips, glaring at him. 

"what is it?" he grumbled, his head looping on the side.

 "what's the matter with you? you haven't responded to any of my calls, i asked what you wanted for dinner!" she complained making him groan. 

"mom, i don't care, i'm not hungry anyways!" 

"don't give me attitude harry, and tell me what's got you so riled up, all you've done is sat on that couch and flip through channels!" she said.  

"i just want you to leave me alone." he snapped and got off the couch, and started to walking out on his mom. 

"harry! get in here!" his mom yelled, "okay i'm sorry for being pushy can you tell me what's wrong!?" 

"leave me alone!" harry yelled back, his throat closing up. he ran upstairs and slammed his door. his om didn't call him back. 

he hated everything in his life so much but he'd be damned if he let a dumb stupid fucking boy bother him so much. he was done with high school boys honestly. 

he got out of his bed feeling more drained but he went to his closet and shuffled around to find an outfit he wanted to try. 

the only thing that usually cheered harry up when he was sad was dressing up.

fuck boys, he thought as he pulled out his favorite pink glitter flared pants, it had a nice cloud print at the bottom and nice cut to the legs. harry remembered being so happy when he thrifted it but he never got to wear it because he was shy and the pants were too flamboyant. 

his mom was aware about his tastes but she was always supportive, harry had a few of his childhood photos where he was dressed up in cute little dresses and videos where his mom was telling him to give her a twirl. 

next he pulled out a really pretty mint blue top out and put it against his chest. 

just going through his closet finding clothes was revealing and this was something he needed the most. 

once he was dressed up in his flared pants and mint blue top he couldn't help but wish he had boobs to fill out the top nicely. 

he saw his body in the mirror and his confidence deflated. it was a cute outfit, it really was but it looked ridiculous on harry. the flared pants were nice but sofia was right, his shoulders were too manly, he was too manly to fit into these clothes.