Bonus-A Port Mafia Reunion

I was going to wait to post this after the epilogue but since I finished it earlier than expected, I thought I'd post it since it's a bonus chapter :)

---

It has been one crazy day today. I had ended up getting kidnapped, interrogated, battled, praised, and then freed. It was a weird situation altogether, I know. That's what happens when you end up being found not in hiding anymore after being an ex-member of the Port Mafia. Yup, I had a run-in with them that I was hoping to never ever happen. Here's how it went...

I was strolling down the streets of Yokohama, casually. Just window shopping my way through the city. As I walked past an alleyway I am pulled into its darkness. A hand goes around my mouth quieting me. I grasp at the wrist of the hand covering my mouth, tugging the person forward and over my body. The sound of a woman grunting is made when the body collides with the floor.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I question, placing a foot on the blonde woman's chest, keeping her down. She just gasps for breath, clawing at my leg. A threatening shadow looms behind us and as I turn my head around to see what it was I am slammed into the brick alley wall. I chuckle at the impact and smirk up at the person who now stood before me. "Hello there, Aku." 

"Rozuko Oda." Akutagawa coughs into his hand. "I've finally found you, you traitor."

"Aw, you've been looking for me, how nice?" I joke, reaching my hand up and running it through my hair that was now blood-soaked. It looks like I had gotten hurt. "Too bad I didn't want to be found." He growls angered by my statement and sends Rashomon smashing me into the wall further.

"You're being quite stupid today now aren't you, Rozuko." He growls.

"Mr. Akutagawa." The blonde woman grunts, standing up from the ground. "The boss said if we were to encounter her to bring her in unharmed."

"Silly, Higuchi." Akutagawa chuckles slightly. "Rozuko's only getting what she deserves."

"Oh, really?" I pipe up. "And what's that, Aku? I did nothing to hurt you, yet you almost hate me as much as you hate Dazai for leaving the Port Mafia."

"You left me, Rozuko, left all of us." He walks closer to me until our faces are inches apart. He grips my chin locking my gaze onto his. "You're probably stronger than before yet you're not fighting back, why's that?"

"I'm just up for some adventure today, I guess." I shrug with a grin, swatting his hand away from my face.

"Good cause I'll be bringing you back." Reaching forward he grips onto my hair and tugs my head back sharply, knocking me out on the bricks.

>>><<<

I woke up to water being dumped on my head. Immediately my eyes narrow in dislike. Shifting my eyes around I spot most of the important Port Mafia members. There was Akutagawa, Gin, Hirotsu, Tachihara, lemon bomb dude, Chuuya, and Kouyou. Mori and that Higuchi girl were not in the room.

"Wakey wakey, Thorny." Chuuya taunts, placing the now-empty bucket of water down. He grins down at me in my sitting position in the metal chair I was strapped to. So he was the one who got me wet. Payback's a bitch, Chuuya.

"Secret Garden: Ecballium." I grumble under my breath. One of those squirting cucumber plants bursts from the ground and spews it's mucilaginous liquid all over Chuuya. Chuuya begins to panic, wiping at his clothes to get the liquid off. Tachihara, lemon bomb dude, and I begin to laugh. Gin also stifles a giggle at the scene.

"Rozuko, Chuuya. Enough." Kouyou states, stomping her foot. We both stop what we're doing and straighten up. Kouyou was absolutely terrifying when angered.