Chapter 6-Fifteen

Recap

.

.

.

"In other words, the suicidal maniac wants to live. Is that it?" Chuuya smirks.

"I've come to think it's worth trying. That's all." Dazai smirks right back at him. "Leaving a pretty girl like Ro would be a shame." He says giving me a wink.

"Stop flirting!!" I shout flustered. "We're on the battlefield for heaven's sake!" I reprimanded and he just waved me off.

"That won't be necessary." The former boss says taking a swing at Dazai again who ducks. "It's time for death kids." He smirks with his glowing red eyes. Well, this was definitely going to be something, let me tell you that.

.

.

.

"Oh, really?" Dazai says leaning forward to dodge the slicing blow from the former boss. Leaning backward he dodges a few more attempts of harm before running past him towards me and Chuuya. I immediately cover Dazai's back as he reaches towards the subspace to cancel it but Randou expands it further causing Chuuya to jump back. "There you have it. You understand, don't you?" Dazai tells Chuuya, as I glance back at them.

"Don't give me orders." Chuuya grumbles before jumping away from the small cubes getting thrown at him again. I turn my attention back to the previous boss in front of me as I block Dazai. Tuning out Chuuya's conversation with Randou I block the slicing blows from the previous boss's scythe.

"Come, Chuuya!" Dazai calls as I barely manage to block a swing of the scythe that was meant for Dazai. I was distracted at his cry for the orange-haired boy and was sliced and sent flying across the floor. Grasping my stomach I manage to pull myself into a sitting position, watching as Dazai now fights off the sweeping strides of the scythe.

"You move, Dazai, you piece of crap." Chuuya says his hand out in front of him.

"This is the end, son!" The previous boss says as Dazai had ducked under his arm. The previous boss swings his scythe down only to be blocked by Dazai's casted arm, making a clinking sound like metal on metal.

"Hey!" Chuuya yelps surprised at the scene. Dazai stands his ground as the cast breaks revealing a chunk of metal around his right arm.

"What?" The previous boss gasps, before Dazai flings himself backward towards Chuuya, reaching out to him.

"Chuuya!" Dazai shouts.

"Come on, Dazai!" Chuuya cries. As Dazai gets closer the subspace is expanded again but Chuuya uses his ability to stay in place causing the subspace to go around him. Once Dazai reaches Chuuya they clasp hands interlocking their fingers for a good hold before shining blue light entraps us all dispelling the subspace.

"It's over. You can't escape gravity!" Chuuya exclaims appearing in the air before Randou, punching him to the ground.

"If Randou's subspace vanishes, naturally, so will you." Dazai says walking towards the previous boss. "But..." Dazai trails as the previous boss swings his scythe down one last time, which he dodges, and punches the old man in the mouth. "Let me thank you for once." He says before the previous boss vanishes, leaving his scythe.

"Ugh." I groan using my bo staff to push myself off the ground with one arm still wrapped around my stomach. As I make it to my feet the metal that was around Dazai's arm falls to the ground. "Secret Garden: Yarrow." I whisper causing the said flower to spring from my wound, stopping the bleeding as of the moment. Now that I am steady I make the bo staff disappear and walk behind Dazai towards Chuuya who stands over Randou.