Chapter 41

TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide

Hinata's POV

Dear Diary

It's been a few years since Tobio died. He died silently in the coma. I'm in university now, Karasuno, Tobio, They are all in the past. Yet, I can never forget it. Tenma Udai-san, Aka the little giant, The start of it all. Kageyama Tobio, My first ever opponent and rival, my partner, my boyfriend. I've lost count on how many times I've visited his grave. I still visit him till this day. I still mourn over his death. Karasuno, My first ever team that I've treasured. The team, I went to the nationals with over and over again during my 3 years in high school. We won, all three times we've won all the way through. We were never called the flightless crows, the fallen powerhouses. We were the most powerful of all of Japan. My sister now is 13 years old, 2nd year in middle school. How young, I'm already 19. Youth was a wonderful thing I suppose. She goes to my old middle school. Izumin and Kouji, They left Japan to study overseas. It hurt to wave them goodbye. They helped me start it all. I'm very thankful to them. Although it hurts. Everything hurts too much. So, this is it, I'm going to go see Tobio, Thank you to everyone who was in my life. Thank you all so much. But, I can't live any longer without you all. 

I wrote the very last word and put my pen down and shut my diary for the last time. I looked behind me to see the rope dangling, I breathed in and out deeply before getting up onto the chair, looping the rope around my neck, and hung myself. My neck hurt, I couldn't breathe. The last thing I saw was mum rushing up to me with crying eyes but I'm gone. Goodbye, Goodbye to the cruel world. 

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the bright light. I sat up to see before me stood Tobio. The Kageyama Tobio. My friend, rival, partner, setter, and boyfriend. He was just standing there. 

"Shouyo, You didn't need to come. You still had a whole life ahead of you." Tobio said reaching his hand out so that he could help me up. 

"No, My life ends there. I wanted to be with you." I smiled standing up with his help.

"Alright, suit yourself. You can't go back. That's life." Kageyama replied. We hugged tightly before kissing... Then recited our motto. 

"As long as we're together, we're invincible."

The End

That... That was one heck of a story. Thank you all sooooo much for reading this far! I hoped you liked this story! I worked hard. But Finally, it's done. I'm very satisfied with this ending and I hope you are too. I really hope you liked this story. So, uh, Thank you all! See you all in another book! Pokemonfan, Once and for all OUT!