Chapter 29

Kageyama's POV

"Shimizu-san! This is so good! You're a real angel!" Tanaka-san exclaimed to our manager. 

"Well, uh, Thanks?" She replied hesitantly. He and Nishinoya-san are always so loud. 

"What's wrong, king? Did the food not suit your taste?" Tsukishima taunted me. 

"No! It's good. Shut up!" I grumbled. They all laughed. 

"Nice one Tsukki." Yamaguchi laughed. 

"Thanks," Tsukishima replied grinning. We all kept eating. 

**************

"That was so good," Hinata said rubbing his stomach and licking his lips. 

"Of course it's good! It's made by Shimizu-san! If you don't like her cooking, you're a disgrace to this WORLD!" Nishinoya-san said. 

"I know right!" Tanaka-san agreed. I chuckled quietly. 

"Alright. It's match time! Get ready in 5 minutes!" Cap'n said. 

"Yoshaa!!" We all exclaimed. We then rushed out of the main cabin to our own. I got changed into a white t-shirt and sports shorts. So did Hinata. 

"Alright Hishou, We'll take you to our managers okay? Please stay off the sand." I whispered to the dog. He barked back and begged. 

"I'll take that as a yes," I said and picked up the small Pomeranian. 

"You ready Shouyo!" I yelled into the bedroom. 

"Yup coming!" Hinata replied and came out. 

"Alright, Let's go," I said and we left the cabin towards the main beach. 

****

"Yachi-san! Can you take care of Hishou for us?" I ask the younger manager. 

"This little furball? Of course!" She smiled. 

"Thanks. Don't put him in the sand." I reply and went off to grab my number bib. 

"No prob." She said. 

"So slow Kageyama-kun." Hinata taunted. 

"Oh shut up. You're not the one who was carrying Hishou in his arms." I replied. 

"Lol. Well, you were the one who just picked him up. I also heard you talk to him!" Hinata laughed. 

"Focus! The match is about to start so warm up! Especially in the sand, it's hard to balance." Cap'n said. 

"Yes, sir," I replied. 

"Woah, Woah! This is going to be hard to jump in. The sand sticks to me and I sink into it." Hinata said trying to jump high like he always does. 

"Ah, There's a way although it's hard to master," Inuoka said. 

"Wha- How do you jump in this?!" Hinata exclaimed. 

"Tell me, tell me!" 

"Sure, Lend me your ear," Inuoka said. 

"How? My ear is stuck to my head?" Hinata asks confused. Inuoka facepalms. 

"That's not what I meant. I meant to come here so I can whisper it."