Chapter 26

Kageyama's POV

"Shouyo. Wake up. Come on, We have practice." I said shaking my small boyfriend to wake him up. 

"Oh, Crap," Shouyo said waking up instantly. We got off the bed and changed into our school uniform quickly, grabbed our volleyball uniform and our school bag. Then ran down the stairs to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. 

"Stay safe boys!" Shouyo's mum called out. 

"Take care of Hishou for us Mum!" Shouyo called out. 

"Will do!" 

We grabbed our bikes and rode down the hill as fast as we could. 

******

When we got there Cap'n was already there in the clubroom. It looked like he was doing some paperwork. 

"Morning cap'n!" We both exclaimed. 

"Morning Hinata, Kageyama." He replied.

"Get changed. When everyone gets here I have an announcement to make."

"Yes, Cap'n," I say, We get changed and just as we finished Suga-san and Asahi-san came in. 

"Morning guys. Get changed. I have an announcement to make. Pass it on will you?" Cap'n said to them. 

"Yea sure Daichi," Suga-san replied. Since we finished changing we ran down to the sports hall and started to practice. 

"Hey, Kageyama!"

"Mm?"

"THINK FAST!" Shouyo yelled as he threw a ball right at me. 

"Tch, You wish Shouyo," I smirked. I spiked the ball right back at him. 

"Hey, no fair!" Shouyo said receiving the ball somehow. 

"You want to spike?" I asked as I set the ball back. 

"Of course!" Shouyo exclaimed smashing the ball right to the floor with a BAM!

"Nice Spike Hinata," Suga-san said as he entered the hall. 

"Although your recieve stance needs a bit of work."

"I was about to say the same thing Suga-san." I agreed. 

"That leads me to the announcement I was going to do," Cap'n said. 

"But I'll explain when everyone comes."

"Yes sir," We say. Then kept on practicing. One by one everyone came in while we practiced. 

"Alright. That's everyone. Gather round!" Cap'n exclaimed. His voice echoed through the hall. We gathered around the whiteboard. 

"Takeda-sensei was very nice today. He arranged us with another training camp. But this time, to improve our balance, we decided to go to the beach and do beach volleyball then the wooden floor we are used to. I overheard Nishinoya saying he practiced on the beach during his weekend. So, We are going to do the same thing. Also, Nekoma will be joining us. Bring togs, sunscreen, and a drink bottle. The food will ready by the time we get there. Any questions?" Cap'n finished. 

"Can I bring my dog?" Shouyo asked. 

"Dog? You had a dog Hinata?" Cap'n asked. 

"Yup. We found him yesterday. Plus my mum has work. I don't think she can take care of him for a week." Shouyo said. 

"Alright. I'll ask the people there if they have any dog food. I'll tell you after practice today. Everyone! We have a day until the holidays! So use that day to grab anything from the stores. We leave Thursday!" Cap'n said. 

"Today is Tuesday so..." 

"What's wrong Kageyama?" Shouyo asked. 

"Nothing. Just thinking. Sorry. Alright, let's practice." I say. 

"Bring it on!"