Chapter 30

Hinata's POV

I practiced jumping in the way Inuoka said. 

"Kageyama! Toss to me!" I yell. He looked at me with an annoyed look but nodded. 

"Here you go dumbass!" He yells tossing to me. Plonk... I couldn't jump as high! It barely touched my fingertips. 

"Hinata?! What happened!" Kageyama asked. 

"I can't jump in the sand!" I exclaimed. 

"I'll make the toss a bit lower then. Tsukishima! Your toss isn't gonna change so jump!" 

"Yea yea! Whatever!" Tsukishima yelled back. Kageyama grinned. 

*Whistle blow*

"Let's have a good game!" We all yelled. 

"Asahi-san! Nice serve!" BAM! 

"I got it!" Yaku-san yelled. He expertly receives the ball. 

"Nice receive!"

"Center!" BAM! Pon! Cap'n receives it. 

"Chance ball! Synchronized attack!" 

We all ran up to the net ready to swing with all our might. Sure that the ball will come to them. BAM! Tanaka-san spikes and scores!

"Nice kill Tanaka!" Cap'n compliments.

"Spike lands... It feels so good!" Tanaka-san said looking at his hands. 

"Tanaka! Focus!" Suga-san yells from behind. The match keeps ongoing for a while.

*******

*Whistle blows*

"We won! We finally won against the cats!" Cap'n exclaimed happily. 

"Yoshaa!!"

"Yeaa!!"

"Alright!!!"

"It's still only one match country bumpkins! We've won more than once ya'know." Kuroo-san taunted. 

"It's enough for us," Cap'n said smugly. 

"Inuoka! Thanks for the advice on how to jump in the sand!" I exclaim waving towards him. 

"No problem!" He smiles and waves back. I grin. 

"I'm so hungry! The match took so long!" Nishinoya said. 

"I know. That's why we brought snacks!" Yachi-san smiled bringing out a watermelon. 

"But, You guys need to break it." She explains. holding a thick wooden stick and a blindfold. 

You see. In Japan, in the Summer and on the beach, we Japanese have a game called Suika wari. Which basically means watermelon breaking. We blindfold a person, give them a wooden stick, turn them around 3 or more times. We then give them directions on where the watermelon is. The goal is to break the watermelon using only the stick. The person who breaks it gets whichever piece most of the time the biggest one and starts to eat first. It's really fun to do. 

"All right. Let's go in number order." Cap'n said. 

"You just want to go first Daichi-san. That's unfair." Tanaka-san pouted. 

"Yea! Let's man up and do rock paper scissors and choose." Nishinoya said. 

"Is that how you man up?" Kageyama asks. 

"Ahh?! It's how we do it?! What, Do you have a better idea?!"

"No, no. That's not what I meant."

"Then lets do this!