Chapter 3

Fukurodani and Karasuno positioned themselves on the court while Daichi and Bokuto went to meet at the side of the net. 

"Let's have a good match." They both said shaking hands. Takeda-Sensei came out with the coin. 

"Heads for Fukurodani. Tails for Karasuno." He explained and flipped the coin. Heads. 

"We'll receive first," Bokuto-San said. 

"We'll serve first then," Daichi said and they both went back to their own side of the court. Daichi was given the ball and the whistle went. The signal of the start of the match. Daichi served and... service ace! One point to Karasuno. 

"Yea!" Karasuno cheered. Daichi served again. Komi the libero was able to receive it. 

"Nice recieve Komi!" Akaashi said. As the match went on the points were very close. 4-5 to Fukurodani, 16-14 to Karasuno, 20-21 to Fukurodani, and finally 24-24 deuce. Karasuno's turn to serve. 

"Go Kageyama! Give us that killer serve!" Hinata called out. 

"Watch the back of your head dumbass!" Kageyama shouted back. Hinata became anxious. He put his hands on the back of his head. Kageyama served at an amazing speed. Komi couldn't receive it. 25-24 to Karasuno. "Nice Kageyama!" Hinata cheered. 

"One more point!" Daichi shouted to the team. 

"Let's end this! Asahi agreed. Kageyama served again. This time Komi was able to receive it. "It's up!" He called out. 

"Nice recieve Komi!" Bokuto shouted his eyes on the ball. 

"Akaashi!" 

"I'm coming!" Akaashi shouted back. He jumped and he tossed the ball in Bokuto's direction. As Bokuto was about to spike the ball Tsukishima, Kageyama and Hinata all jumped to form a 3 person block. Bokuto was so surprised that he did a feint instead of a spike. Nishinoya saw it and lept towards the ball... It went up! Nishinoya was able to save the ball. 

"Chance Ball!" He called out as he got to his feet. Tanaka passed the ball to where Kageyama was standing and before he tossed the ball, everyone in the Karasuno team started moving towards the net. 

"Synchronized attack! All!" They called out as they jumped. As only one could spike the ball Fukurodani was having a hard time trying to see who was going to spike the ball. 

"Number 10! It's Number 10!" Someone called out. Akaashi, Bokuto, and Onaga tried to block Hinata but... from behind Hinata, Asahi jumped and spiked the ball. One point to Karasuno. "

YEA!!!" Karasuno shouted out. They had won to one of the strongest teams in Tokyo. Bokuto was crestfallen. Karasuno was going to battle Nekoma next but before that, they took a little breather. It was a tight match and everyone was exhausted. Shimizu-San and Yachi-San gave the Karasuno boys their drink bottle. but only after they started drinking Yachi-San realized a mistake. She accidentally gave Kageyama Hinata's waterbottle and gave Hinata Kageyama's water bottle...