Chapter 6

"Wow, this is good," Hinata said as he ate the Nikujaga Kageyama cooked up. 

"Thanks," Kageyama mumbled. After they ate Kageyama was washing the dishes. 

"Where am I sleeping?" Hinata asked. 

"My room on an air mattress," Kageyama replied. 

"Should I get started blowing the air in then?" Hinata asked. 

"No, it's fine. It's a self-inflatable type. Just take it out and open it. Nothing else." Kageyama said. 

"Okay, Where is it?" Hinata said. 

"It should be in my room," Kageyama replied. 

"Okay. Where is your room?" Hinata asked. 

"WHY DO YOU ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS HINATA?!" Kageyama shouted. 

"I'm sorry." Hinata trembled. 

"Straight down the corridor, up the stairs and 1st door to the left," Kageyama grumbled turning off the tap. 

"G-Got it." Hinata stuttered and raced out of the kitchen. 

"Dumbass," Kageyama whispered to himself. He followed Hinata to his room to see Hinata sitting on his bed looking at pictures.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kageyama said angrily. 

"Kageyama! Sorry, When I took out the mattress these pictures fell out and when I looked at them they were child pictures of you and they were so adorable not to look at." Hinata chuckled. 

"Hinata give them back!" Kageyama exclaimed running towards him. 

"No~!" Hinata said picking them up and running away. They raced around Kageyama's room for a few minutes when Hinata accidentally tripped and Kageyama tripped on him. Before Hinata realized he was closing his eyes. When he opened them his eyes met Kageyama's who was on his chest. Hinata couldn't control what he did next. He lifted his head and kissed Kageyama. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Kageyama pulled away. 

"What the hell! Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama yelled. 

"Gah! I'm sorry!" Hinata apologized. Kageyama got up and took the pictures from Hinata's grasp. 

"Hey! No fair!" Hinata exclaimed. 

"What in the hell do you mean no fair?! YOU took them, YOU tripped and now YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" Kageyama yelled at him. 

"It was my first too!" Hinata shouted back. Kageyama clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked away. 

"HEY!" Hinata shouted after him. He sat up and looked around. The air mattress was full. He closed the openings so that no more air can go in. Then he realized something. He didn't have anything on him to use as sleepwear. He thought of asking Kageyama but he also knew that all of Kageyama's might be too big for him. He asked Kageyama anyway. 

"What do you want dumbass?!" Kageyama growled as he saw Hinata walking down the stairs. 

"Are there any Pajamas that I can borrow?" Hinata asked anxiously. Kageyama looked at him in surprise. 

"I actually think I do. Wait a moment." Kageyama said. walking up the stairs. Hinata followed. Kageyama went into the room next to his. Inside were all the pictures of Kageyama's Family. Hinata looked around the room. The walls were plastered with pictures everywhere. 

"Wow," Hinata said to himself. 

"Here it is," Kageyama said taking out Pj's from a cabinet inside. This was mine from the first year of middle school." Kageyama explained. 

"I'm sure this should fit you." 

"Are you mocking me right now?" Hinata grumbled. 

"Not my fault your so small Hinata," Kageyama said thrusting the nightwear into his hands. 

"Thanks, I guess." Hinata sighed.