Chapter 39

Hinata's POV

"Home sweet home!" I exclaimed as I ran into my house. I had to say goodbye to Tobio but I'm going to see him tomorrow so I think I'll be fine. 

"Welcome back Shouyo! How was the training camp?" Mum asked. 

"It was great! It was so fun!" I replied happily.

"Good for you. Come now, Dinner is ready." She said and walked back into the dining room. I dropped my things off in my room and went back downstairs to eat dinner.

****Next day****

"Woah, The wooden floor is weird. I'm not used to it anymore." I laughed. I was used to the soft sand of the beach and when I jumped onto the court I hit the floor hard. It kinda hurt because I thought the floor was soft.

"How dumb are you Hinata?" Tsukishima smirked. 

"Oh, shut up!" I replied gruffly. 

"Hinata? Are you okay?" Cap'n asked.

"I'm okay Cap'n thanks," I replied 

"Alright, Don't hurt yourself our greatest decoy." Suga-san smiled.

"Yup!" I grinned. We practiced normally but Kageyama was late today. Actually, he didn't come at all. I became a bit worried so after school, I went to Kageyama's house. 

"Oh, Shouyo-Kun, Hello. Did you come to see Tobio?" Kageyama's mum asked. I nodded. 

"I'm sorry but he's caught an illness that you can catch, I advise you not to go into his room until he's all better." She said. 

"What?! How?!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't know. But he has a very deadly illness. He might not come to school for a few weeks. I'm very sorry Shouyo-Kun." She said before shutting the door. Tobio, Caught a very deadly illness. It's going to take long before I can see him again. I'm going to hate the next few weeks of my life. 

****Next day****

I called Kageyama to check in with him. His voice was very rusty as if he caught a cold, I couldn't hear him well. At least I knew he was okay today. I hope he gets well soon. I'm looking forward to meeting him- My phone rang, I checked the address and it was Kageyama's mum! 

"Hello!? Is Tobio okay!?" I asked through the phone. 

"Shouyo-kun! Tobio is in a hospital! Please come quickly! I'll give you a mask there!" She replied.

"Which hospital?" I asked. 

"Karasunos! Please hurry!" 

"Alright! I'm coming!" I exclaimed and put away my phone. I texted my mum to make me absent today because of an emergency. She quickly agreed and I cycled my way towards Karasuno hospital. 

"Please be okay, Please be okay' I yelled in my head. 

Hi guys! First of all, thank you so much for reading this far! I know there are so many chapters, But This story is going to end soon! (In a very sad way) Ahem, what? Second thing, 

Thank you so much for #2 In Kagehina!! This really surprised me actually, because once it was... 38 or 39th in Kagehina and it grew so much! Thank y'all! Peace!