Chapter 4

Yachi-San took both of the deviant's duo's arms and took them to the club room. 

"Yachi-San? What is it?" Hinata asked when they got to the club room, taking a sip from the drink bottle he was holding. 

"I might have accidentally switched your guy's drink bottles," Yachi-san mumbled. Hinata choked on the water he just drunk. 

"WHAT?!" Kageyama exclaimed. Hinata was coughing so much that Kageyama had to slap his back so that he would stop. 

"How did that happen Yachi-San?" Hinata managed to say. 

"W-well, you see, um. both of your drink bottles look nearly identical and the name was rubbing off from using it a lot. I couldn't see the name properly but I remember that Kageyama has a black stripe running down his water bottle, and when I saw that on the water bottle Hinata was holding I thought it was strange, and then I realized my mistake and dragged you both here." Yachi-San said. Hinata looked in Kageyama's direction he seemed super pissed. 

"Thanks for telling us Yachi-San but We'll be right back Kageyama is having a breakdown," Hinata explained and gestured for Yachi-san to go back to the sports hall. Yachi-san nodded and went back to the sports room. When Hinata turned back he saw Kageyama, sitting down, his head dug into his knees. 

"Kageyama? Are you okay?" Hinata asked walking towards him. 

"Hinata. Can you come here for a sec?" Kageyama asked. Hinata looked surprised. Kageyama was acting very weirdly. 

"Uh, Sure, I guess," Hinata said crouching down beside Kageyama. Suddenly Kageyama reached his arms out and gripped Hinata tightly. 

"Kageyama?!" Hinata exclaimed. But Kageyama didn't seem to notice and nuzzled into Hinata's shoulder. Hinata blushed. it stayed like that for a few minutes. Kageyama suddenly became aware of the situation and let go. 

"S-sorry." Kageyama apologized, He stood up and dashed off to the direction of the sports hall. Hinata was left there sat down blushing, wanting to know what just happened. He shook his head and ran after Kageyama. After the match with Nekoma, Hinata was curious about what happened to Kageyama. They only accidentally swapped water bottles. They have lost to Nekoma, You can say because of Kageyama. Kageyama's accurate tosses were imprecise and no one, not even Hinata could spike a single one. Kageyama's so-called killer-serve were getting caught onto the net or going out of bounds, thus not earning a point. As Hinata looked around he saw Kageyama buying a drink from the dispensing machine. 

"Kageyama!" Hinata called out running towards him. Kageyama looked towards him for a second and ran away dropping his drink. Hinata sighed. He picked up the drink that Kageyama dropped and ran to Kageyama's house. Hinata knew that Kageyama should come home after some time. When Hinata reached Kageyama's house he tried the door. It was unlocked. Kageyama lives alone. And His shoes weren't there. Someone else's was. Hinata took off his shoes and crept towards the living room. There was a man, ruffling around. Hinata gasped. The man looked towards him and ran towards him. Hinata was muffed with a scarf that the man had on.