Emette started to work his other hand to reach her lower. Surprisingly, Rishi voluntarily spread her legs for him. His magic bellow helped her get all those liquid out of her little by little. When he felt that it was almost clean, his mouth left hers and he knelt down to explore her bottom.

“Emette, what – ugh…” Her question was broken by her moan when she felt his tongue started to tickle her bud. She held onto Emette’s head, trying to stabilize her feet. But the feeling was making her crazy that her feet will give in any minute. “Can’t… stand…” She finally said her thoughts when she was about to slide down.

Emette took notice and he made her sit on the bathtub’s edge, leaving the pouring water so it could maintain its noise. He locked their eyes for a few seconds, planted a kiss between her brows, and switched his attention to her bottom. He slowly spread her legs so he could continue his work bellow. He felt her hands all over his hair, as she tried to control the scrambling inside her stomach. She almost buried her fingers on his hard muscles to the teasing. And while Rishi struggles with her emotions and balance not to fell off the tub, Emette felt his manhood taking shape, ready for another penetration.

Aware that he’s fully ready, he assisted Rishi to stand and went back to the shower. He wanted to know how it feels to be connected with her under those droplets. It kind of reminded him on that night where they were rained while he was walking her home, holding her hand and running, feeling his heartbeat increased the way they are now – but due to a different reason – and, of course, how that night ended up as their first night together.

He made her face the wall and guided her hands to use it for balance. In a single swift, he was already inside of her. Heat again spread through his body that fought the coldness of the water. And Rishi, who’s doing her best to stand, felt the same. The sound of the water, their connection, Emette’s heat inside of her and the dampness of the shower is making her think of butterflies and ponies – she was simply crazy.

When one of her legs gave up, Emette caught her with ease before she hit the floor. “You okay?” he asked as if a whisper. He received a nod.

Knowing she can no longer hold on her own, he turned her around to face him, disconnecting them. He made her cling to his shoulders. “Hold on.” He said under his breath. And with their current position, he’s able to see through her eyes. Pleasure. Just like what he’s feeling right now.

The closeness of their bodies made her shiver. She locked gazes with him too. But seeing Emette’s lips was unbearable. She caught them with hers and it went into a passionate kiss, inviting him to continue. She felt one of her legs being held up to his side and he was again inside of her. She let out a couple of sounds between their kisses and it fired a lot of need within them. Making her other leg weakened and she almost slid down – again.

Emette held her so he won’t get to leave her comfortable yet empowering inside. He guided her leg to circle around his waist and did the same to her other relieving Rishi from her struggles in standing. He lifted and slid her body down so their internal friction would create more pleasure – the feel of reality between them. And it did. He can’t even believe that this light girl has a lot of power to play tennis. But one thing is for sure: the Rishi in his hands right now is totally different from the Rishi at school. Knowing that he’s the only one who can see this side of her and knows how to make her feel good up to the point she can no longer stand made him so proud.

Rishi was forced to end their longest kiss, as she could remember, and clung on tight on Emette as they reached their third peak. She almost fainted to the exhaustion but fought over it. The droplets of the shower helped her to stay conscious. When she was already steady, Emette brought her down, making sure her balance is intact before letting her stand on her own.

She suddenly felt irritated when she felt his juices, again, streaming out of her. ‘So much for cleaning it.’ Her mind said.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.” Emette teasingly said with a smirk after seeing the white liquid flow down her perfect legs.

She giggled for being as guilty as him. “Let’s take a bath.”

They were like four-year-old kids while playing over shampoo bubbles. It has been a long time since both of them did it. Normally, people would only do it during their childhood days. Now, he’s 22 and she’s 18. But it didn’t matter. The smiles on their faces showed that neither of them cared.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so yeah... more sex. I could kill myself anytime for wtiting this, making my character look like a slut. But yeah, they are so cute together so I had trouble holding myself from writing this. I mean, Emette's so gooooodddd with Rishi. (IYKWIM).

But yeah, I love my characters so much and I really wish them happiness. See you guys next chapter!