CHAPTER 8

“I want you, Rishi.” - Emette

Was this the thing they called they had the right love at a wrong time?

‘Wrong time, my ass.’ Emette thought as he pushed the words again through his mouth. “I love you.” It was the only thing he can say while touching foreheads. “Rishi, I love you.” His voice turned hoarse as he focused his eyes on Rishi’s lips and draw his to hers. The fire that was gone earlier returned instantly while he tastes the sweetness of the person he’s been trying to avoid touching. Once again, Emette’s hand work into motion, and continued his magic.

The bra that was hooked back earlier is now being undone once again. Hands moved to unbutton her pajama top to feel more of her body. He threw the piece of cloth away. When their lips parted, his moved to her neck and to the other parts of her body that he was just kissing before, applying more pressure to them to feel and taste more of her. With a swift motion, he threw her bra to the floor and two healthy lumps greeted him in surprise.

Surprise? Yes. Before, he was just touching them, kissing them over clothing but now, a beautiful sight he had only been imagining is now in front of his eyes. The situation embarrassed Rishi, who for the time showed such parts naked to the man. She used her two hands to hide her chest while having her face getting redder every second.

‘Cute.’ Emette said to his head. He smiled at the sight of Rishi, fully embarrassed and trying to cover her private parts. The thought of exploring each one of them made him excited. Seeing how Rishi would react into everything he has in store sent shivers to his body that he can no longer stand the longing.

He lifted his treasure and brought her to her room. How he was able to know it was hers – was a big mystery. He placed the body gently on the bed, making sure that she’s in place. He gently held into her hands and removed them from blocking his sight of the beauty laid under him. He inhaled out of amazement.

“You’re beautiful, Rishi.” He said with his breathing getting rougher and eyes getting darker with desire. He smiled once again when he saw the same eyes on Rishi. Knowing that she’s also asking for what he also does made him too happy.

He met her lips once again and his hands made their way to her breasts and fondled over them. He felt Rishi’s hands moving through his shoulders and to his back, trying to take off his bathrobe, hinting she also wants him to undress. Catching the message, he paused touching her and moved his hands to the clothing covering his body and tossed it to the floor. The sight of his bare muscles in full view, for the first time, made Rishi catch her breath. She let her eyes travel to all of the bulkiness his body has. Trembling hands reached to his chest and he gave her enough time to touch his body as she pleases to return the favor.

Undressing made him more aware of how Rishi’s skin felt over his. Once he was back into action, Rishi’s hands moved as well, feeling every muscle she can with the movement and letting their inside fire to light more.

‘Dangerous.’ His conscious mind warned him as his bottom started to sting once again. When he thought of how many times he had stopped his fill before this moment, stopping now would be something he couldn’t do. Voices of pleasure were heard between breaths and it made him move his hands lower. He reached her pajama bottom and pulled them, exposing those long legs which he was just looking at during their practice match earlier. How he had wanted to touch them skin to skin. After having a good look and touch over the subject, his head moved up again to meet her lips with his, trying to stop that sexiness in her voice that makes everything inside of him dance.

Rishi’s mind started to get hazy and pleasure started to run down her spine. Involuntary reactions started to arise in her body. Feeling Emette’s skin produced more heat and when his hand reached between her thighs, she was startled and suddenly gripped over Emette’s hair. It caused the guy to stop and look over her face.

“Should I stop?” He whispered into her ear, trying to ask permission to the obvious.

Knowing this is their first time, he would understand that she’s nervous. He also doubts his skill in this area too. He can be the greatest tennis player and is someone who graduated with good grades in their school but that didn’t matter in sex. Of course, they had Sex Education and stuff but not with sexual intercourse where he had to learn everything that happens during the action.

But the internet wasn’t made to be ignored so he made use of resources he could find just to know some ways how to deal with first timers and what guys should do. But he didn’t expect his body to know more than the books and search engine results.

Asking that question didn’t do much at all. Because even if she tells him to stop, he doesn’t think he can now. But seeing Rishi’s flustered face made his head to get lost to the frenzy and when no answer was heard, he took it as a yes.

“I want you, Rishi.”

Hearing his pleading voice made her whole body shiver out of excitement. Sure, she’s nervous and all but her heart has been screaming she would like Emette to continue until the end. She loves this man so much that she’s willing to give him her virginity and wants to experience the same thing with him. She spread her legs voluntarily to this man who also loves her, hinting that he was welcome to continue. Saying her thoughts in words is too embarrassing so she let her body do the talking.

Emette did say he wants her and she wants him too – without a doubt. She’s scared that she could tell since her hands are shaking. But she’s not the only one – Emette’s shaking as well.

She held into Emette’s neck and drew his ear to her lips and whispered, “I’m okay. If it’s Emette, I’m happy.”

With those words, Emette’s heart fluttered in happiness. He took the last piece that covers her bud while having his eyes fixed on hers. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you.” He guided her bottom by holding her waist and slowly led himself inside of her.

‘Hot.’ His insides were screaming as Rishi reacted to the pain. He settled in their connected form for a moment, giving Rishi the time she needs to gather herself. He kissed her, thinking it would help her ease a little. She had trouble kissing back and biting to the pain. It was obvious she was careful not bite Emette’s tongue or his lips or any part of the man.

When her grip on his shoulders felt gentler, he started moving, working on his thrusts and withdraws, giving enough chill and pleasure to both of them.

Both hearts beat in an almost-same speed and bodies danced together in unison in a pace unfamiliar to both. They let themselves be engulfed in the passion and heat of love making under the heavy rain.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

BRB, dying out of shame. //hides