E P I L O G U E

Y/N's POV

A sigh escapes Hoseok's lips as he drops his head back onto the pillow of his bed.

"How do you feel?" I ask, taking hold of his right hand, rubbing my thumb over the back of it softly.

"Like shit," he mumbles, his voice unstable. He's obviously close to tears.

I look down, feeling a wave of sadness overcoming me. "There's nothing you could have done, Hobi," I whisper.

"I could have fought harder." His voice shakes, but his face remains emotionless. "I killed Taehyung. I'll never forgive myself. Yoongi will never forgive me."

I click my tongue. "Yoongi's not mad at you. He's mad at Jimin and upset that the man he loved died. He's just taking it out on you because Jimin's not here anymore. He'll forgive you. He just needs time."

"It doesn't matter how you spin it," Hoseok mumbles. "I'm still the one who was holding the knife."

I lean forward and kiss his forehead. "All of us knew the danger before we went into it. Taehyung knew he died for a good reason. He died at peace."

Hoseok hesitates, looking as if there's no way he can ever let himself agree with what I'm saying. But he nods without saying a word.

"Are your memories coming back?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Slowly," he answers. "It's weird. They come back in waves and they hit me like a bus."

I chuckle. "I know what that feels like."

Hoseok grips onto my hand harder. "But...there's something you should know."

I look over at him, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

Hoseok bites his lip, looking at me with a deep intensity that scares me. "Doyun is alive."

My eyes go wide and I immediately shoot to my feet. "What? How?"

"After everyone went unconscious, Jimin and I took him and nursed him back to health."

"Jimin stabbed him just to heal him? That makes no sense," I mumble in shock.

"Jimin was sick in the head," Hoseok sighs.

"Where is he?"

"He's still under the influences of the drug. He's back in Korea," he informs me. "Jimin compelled him and your whole family to forget you exist so they wouldn't contact you."

I blink. "Doyun...doesn't know I exist?"

Hoseok shakes his head. "...no."

"Shit," I run my fingers through my hair. "How am I supposed to infiltrate my family's mafia to get my brother back when they don't even know who I am?"

"Stealthily, I suppose."

"What's going on in here?" Jin walks in, a goofy smile on his face. He sits down on the side of Hoseok's bed. "How's he doing?"

"I'm right here," Hoseok chuckles.

Jin smiles. "Any pain anywhere?"

"Just a constant headache," Hoseok frowns.

Jin nods. "That's normal. I can give you some medicine to help you sleep if you want. It might help the memories come back faster, too."

Hoseok sighs, looking over at me then back at Jin. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

Jin stands up. "I'll go grab them."

I reach out to wrap my fingers around Jin's arm. He looks at me. "Get Jeongguk and Namjoon for me."