T E A S E R

☠ ☠ ☠

Due to Jeongguk's sudden disappearance and everyone's disbelief that Jimin would ever touch Y/N in the way that she claims, she finally decides to leave, taking Yeonjun with her in an attempt to lead a normal life.

She knew from the moment she woke up from that crazy injury that something wasn't right. Everything is different now. Nothing is as she thought it was. And things don't add up, but it seems that she is one of the only ones that can see the difference in the world around her, so she brushes it off to focus on her new life.

She now has a gorgeous and kind boyfriend and a wonderful job, but when the past starts coming back to her mind, bringing scary realizations with them, her normal life starts to turn from reality to fantasy really quick.

What will she do when her whole world is turned on its head? How will she handle her newfound recollections of the past?

Mafia AU

Language

Violence & Gore

Torture

Drug Use

Use of Flashbacks (veryyyy frequently)

Angst, Fluff, & Smut

Some boyxboy (not much)

Major Character Death

Other Mature Content

"J-Junnie," my voice shakes with fear as my hand grips the phone tightly against my ear. "I n-need you to get out of that house. Right now."

"Why?" His voice raises slightly in what sounds like curiosity and alarm.

I swallow thickly and run a trembling hand over my face in absolute anxiety. "If you don't get out of there, you will be killed. Do you understand?"

There's a few seconds of silence before I get an answer. "Okay, let me just get the rest of them safe."

"You don't have time, baby," I breathe into the phone. "I can't lose you. You need to get out of there."

"Noona, what is going on? Why am I in danger?" His voice sounds panicked as he speaks.

"Yeonjun, you're not the one that's in danger," I slowly tell him.

A single puff of air is heard on the other end. His shaking breath. "You're telling me that they're in danger? All the more reason I should help them to safety."

"If you tell them then they will know about the Jeon Mafia and we will all be fucked."

"I can't just let them die. I can't let him die."

My mind is rattled with uncertainty. Jimin has single handedly put my little boy in danger by sending his men to kill another part of his long lost family. How could Yeonjun have known?

I suddenly feel my phone vibrate against my ear. I pull the phone away to find a text.

"Kaboom."

My eyes go wide and I put the phone back up to my ear right as an ear shattering explosion buzzes through the phone and the other end goes dead.

There are so many twists and turns in this story that I just had to pick one for the teaser and go with it. Unfortunately I couldn't reveal the biggest one to you because why would I do that?

COMING SOON...

~JJ