T W E N T Y - O N E

Y/N's POV

I walk into the hospital with a bit more pep in my step than I had the day before.

Yeonjun is getting his memories back and was lucky enough not to die in that stupid explosion. Jimin hasn't contacted us since that incident, so I'd call that a plus. I finally gave into what I've been feeling for the past year and a half, that feeling being absolute love and lust for Jeongguk, which so far is turning out really well for me. 

It's so different from what being with Jimin was like. It's not just about the sex, although the sex is absolutely amazing. It's built up feelings that we've been keeping inside for a long time and now that they're starting to come out all I feel is happiness, joy. No one can take this feeling away from me.

Sabine meets us outside the hospital room with worried eyes.

My smile slowly disappears as my mind starts to spin into worry. "What is it?"

"Yeonjun...woke up about ten minutes ago," she speaks slowly. "He's been asking for you nonstop. He's freaking out. Soobin is trying his hardest to keep Yeonjun calm, but..." She shakes her head and looks down. "Something's wrong."

I blink. "No, you said the serum would work. You said--"

"I know and it did. It worked."

"So..."

She looks up at me. "He remembers...everything."

I look over at Jeongguk. He gives me a small smile and rubs my back comfortingly.

This is about to get crazy. I can feel it in my gut. Whatever Yeonjun is freaking out about is going to change the situation completely, turning it on its head.

I push the door open and walk in, Jeongguk right behind me.

Yeonjun's eyes snap over to us. They're bloodshot, obviously from crying. He looks completely on edge and freaked out. His hand is securely squeezing Soobin's.

"Oh my god!" he squeaks out. "You're alive. Thank fuck."

I walk over to him. "Junnie, what's wrong?"

"I-I remember everything...It's exactly like you said. Your dream was real. It all happened," he speaks quickly, every sentence blurring together.

I look over at Soobin.

"He's been freaked since he woke up. He won't tell me anything," Soobin informs me.

"Hello," Yeonjun calls. "I'm sitting right here."

I sigh and sit on the corner of his bed. "So, I don't need the serum. I remember...kind of."

He shakes his head. "N-no!" He grabs my arm, letting go of Soobin's hand. "No, there's something else. Something you need to know."

Something's off. The way he's acting. It's actually scaring me.

"Jimin...he's been controlling us all from day one," his eyes fill with tears. "Me, you, Jeongguk, Sabine, Hoseok, and the rest of the guys."

My blood runs cold. "What do you mean?"

"He's been controlling Hoseok to do his dirty work for him since Hoseok became a part of the Jeon mafia. How he betrayed you? That was Jimin. The murders of Jimin's family? He commanded Hoseok to do it against his will," Yeonjun explains.

"Oh my god," I mumble under my breath. "Poor Hobi."

Yeonjun shakes his head and grips onto my arm tighter. "That's not all. I-It's so m-much worse. We can't escape him."