T W O

~Flashback~

I grab Yeonjun's arm and yank him through the room. "Where are we going?" he asks, his voice starting to tremble with fear.

I continue to walk with his arm securely in my grip. "We're leaving."

"W-why?"

"Because I'm leaving and I am not leaving you behind. That's why," I answer matter-of-factly without looking at him.

"Wait," he pulls his arm from my grip and backs away.

I turn around to look at him and I sigh. "Junnie, we have to go now."

"B-but what about the others?"

I click my tongue. "I could care less about the others. I only care about you."

He frowns and looks me in the eye. "Did you care about Kookie?"

I wince at the mention of his name, looking away from him. I know he's looking up at me with big eyes and my answer is probably really important to him, but I just can't.

"Jeongguk left, Yeonjun. I don't know why he did and frankly, it doesn't really make any sense, but he left us. All we can do now is move on." The words are like poison on my tongue. I hate speaking them, but I have to, even though I might not believe them myself.

"He wouldn't leave me," I hear him whisper. I hear that shakiness in his voice and my heart breaks slightly as I hear it. When I look over at him, a tear has found its way out of his eye and down his cheek.

"Junnie," I hesitated as I walked over to him, not really knowing what to say to make him feel better

"Junnie," I hesitated as I walked over to him, not really knowing what to say to make him feel better. "Jeongguk...is gone. We can't do anything except move on and remember the happy moments with him."

"You're making it sound like he's dead."

I chuckle at the sudden humor coming from the boy in front of me. "But it still applies here. We can't let this sadness take over our lives. He left. He's gone. He wouldn't want you to cry over him. He'd want you to live your best life and be happy."

Yeonjun nods slowly and a small smile graces his lips. "Y-you're right."

"Now, we need to leave."

"Does Jimin know?"

I wince again. It seems that everything about this place has ruined me. "Yeah, he knows."

Yeonjun nods. "Noona?"

I hum in response. "Did he really do what you say he did?"

I grit my teeth as jumbled memories start flooding through my brain. "I think so. It's weird. When I first woke up, everything was so clear. But every day it becomes blurrier, like I'm starting to forget a dream."

Yeonjun nods. "Maybe it was a dream."

"I refuse to believe that something that felt so real and something that left me in pure agony and horror is just a dream. It can't be. I can't just be making this shit up," I groan and rub my hands over my face. "And things just aren't making sense around here. The way Hoseok was acting towards me. The way Jimin was talking. How Jeongguk-"