T W E N T Y - S I X

Jeongguk's POV

It takes all of the willpower in my body to keep myself from pouncing on him. This feels wrong. I shouldn't just be letting him do this to her. He's drugging her. Something he's been doing to her, to us, since the beginning. 

My jaw clenches as her eyes go blank and her face relaxes. I frown looking into her eyes and seeing lifelessness. An emotionless, black void.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Jimin asks, amused.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. I'm known to have a bit of an anger problem. I've worked on it a lot lately, but it doesn't mean that things like this don't get to me. 

Fuck this piece of shit. He can rot in hell after all of this is over.

Jimin looks at me and smirks. He keeps his eyes on me but directs the question at Y/N. "On a scale of one to ten, how good was the sex with me?"

I grit my teeth and push my tongue into the side of my cheek. What a dickhead.

"8."

I hate that she even answered that question. It's not her fault though.

"What point are you trying to prove, Jimin?" I growl. "This is supposed to be a serious conversation, not just immature, boyish games."

"Fine." He looks at Y/N. "On a scale of one to ten, how good was sex with Jeongguk?"

Irritation. Anger. Annoyance.

Anticipation. Hopefulness.

This question is somehow worst than the first.

Even Y/N pauses for a moment. It should be a mindless answer, right? So why isn't she answering?

Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Ooh, what could this mean?" He walks up to her and just examines her face closely.

I hate how close he is to her.

"I think she's confused," he mumbles. "How interesting. Maybe I should rephrase the question."

"Jimin..." I mutter his name as a warning.

"In comparison to sex with me, how good was sex with Jeongguk?" He smirks at his own question.

"You're invading her personal thoughts. This doesn't even involve you," I accuse.

"Not comparable," she answers.

Jimin's lips turn up into a smile and my mind spins. What does that mean? 

"In what way, darling? Please explain," Jimin urges.

"Sex with you was fun and rough, while sex with Jeongguk is heartfelt and loving. It's different when you have sex with someone you love," she answers easily.

Oh shit.

Jimin's nose flares.

That hit a nerve. That...this can't be good.

"Did you love me?" He suddenly asks. "At any time during the time that you were sleeping with me, did you love me?"

"Yes."

"No, you didn't!" He grits. 

This is getting aggressive real fast. My tongue swipes over my bottom lip with anxiety.

"You just said that--fine!" He throws his hands up in surrender. "Why did you hesitate to answer my question a few minutes ago?"

"Because I can't simply rate sex with him on a scale."