"Go on.... We are listening."- encouraged the eldest.

"I will stay with y/n most of the time, but there are some meetings that are too important to avoid or postpone. So I was asking if one of you can make time to stay by y/n in my absense.
I know the maids are here but ..."
Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi,

"Since we are on this topic, I was thinking, how about we all stay back here for few days. We will attend our office from here only and will make sure that someone's here beside y/n...."- yoongi suggested.

"Yeah ,I agree to it if Jungkook has no problem with it and there's space in his house...."- Jimin was the first one to agree.
Everyone else hummed in....

A smile appeared on Jungkook's face.
"Thanks hyungs..... And yeah ofcourse my House is big enough to fit everyone of you...."

"No need to thank..... We love y/n more than you..... Even if you hadn't stated the idea ,we would have still stayed."- Jimin said while everyone else agreed .

"Well there are three normal empty rooms on the second floor and three guest rooms on the fourth floors ....... go ahead and choose the ones you like..."- Jungkook said.

"But Jungkook ,the room opposite to y/n's seemed to be an occupied one.......don't tell me~"- Hoseok got cut between his sentence by Jungkook himself.
"Yeah! Your thoughts are true.....we sleep in different rooms....."

No one knew what to say.... But the awkward silence was disturbed by Jin's words.
"I know I shouldn't interfere in your married life but the slap and this room separation is something that I didn't expect from you.......
I am taking the last room on the 1st floor."- Jin said and then went away.

"What??? I only told taehyung.... He was the one who spread it!!"- Jimin said in his defense. Taehyung just smiled with no words for his defence.

After choosing everyone's room, everyone gathered up in the living room again.