11

Rachel knocked on her brothers' bedroom door poking her head in. "Eddies coming over, DO NOT even talk to him." Richie poked up. "Oh?" Rachel slammed his door shut walking downstairs. Eddie came in quickly asking. "How are you?" Rachel shrugged. "Eh, mums spending all of her time at the hospital and won't let us come...and Richies! Gross."

Eddie laughed a little looking off. "How is he gross?" Rachel did a little shutter. "He wants to fuck someone it's so gross." Eddies smile quickly disappeared from his face. "Uh, who?" Rachel shook her head. "You'd cry if you knew." Eddie nodded. "Uh, do I know them?" Rachel looked at him confused. "Wait, why do you care so much?"

Eddie stammered. "No reason!" Rachel shuddered. "For a second I thought you wanted to..." Eddie forced out a laugh. "What? No! Never! He's like...gross." "Wow, thanks Eds." Eddie nodded looking off going red as the older boy laughed a bit walking down the stairs. Rachel gagged. "Go away, Richie!" Richie rolled his eyes grabbing water from the fridge. "Mhmm, no. Oh! Eds, wanna come to check out this car I'm working on? I just repainted it." Eddie nodded with a small smile on his face. "Sure."

Rachel shook her head. "No! Please no!" Eddie laughed a little. "Rachel, I'm just checking out a weird toy car." "R.C car." Richie corrected as Rachel followed them upstairs, Eddie walked into the room as Richie shut and locked the door so Rachel couldn't get in. Eddie rose an eyebrow as Richie shrugged. "She's nosy."

Eddie laughed a little bit, looking at the car shell. "Oh! This is really cool." Richie nodded, laughing. "Thank you, Eds." Eddie rolled his eyes. "Don't call me Eds." Richie winked sitting on his bed. "Eds." Eddie rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that, it's not gonna work." Richie pouted playing with the end of his shirt. "Ow? Really Eds?"

Eddie mumbled looking off. "Rachel." Richie nodded quickly. "Gotchu...RACHEL! I'M BANGING YOUR FRIEND DON'T COME IN!" Eddie laughed as Rachel started banging on the door. "Let me in!" Richie joked as Eddie went to open the door. "Threesome? With my sister? No thanks." Eddie rolled his eyes opening the door to be practically tackled. "What did he do to you?!" Eddie put his hands up. "Nothing, alright? See! Now, I have homework, wanna head to Denbroug diner? We could grab some fries and!"

Rachel nodded quickly. "Mhmm! Is he?.." Eddie laughed. "Rachel, come on." Richie pouted. "Ow, can't I come?" Rachel groaned. "Fine."

---

"Ok so! Then you multiply the.-" Rachel went on for a little bit about random math shit, Eddie laughed. "So, not easy?" Richie rolled his eyes. "Small brain?" Eddie choked. "My brains massive!" Richie nodded. "Sure." Eddie shoved him a little. "Ass."

Rachel cocked her head sitting on the other side of the booth. "Uh...how do I get a boyfriend?" Richie raised an eyebrow, kicking the smaller boys foot. "You ask a guy out?" Rachel shrugged. "What if he doesn't like me?" Eddie answered stomping his foot down onto Richies. "Then he's stupid, I'd go straight for you." Rachel laughed a bit. "Aw, so sweet...but it's scary." Richie shrugged. "Not really, you get used to it. He rejects you, he rejects you. You can move on.- Ow!" Eddie shrugged kicking him hard in the shin. "Yeah, you can move on."

Rachel shrugged. "Ask out the boy who shall not be named then." Richie shook his head quickly. "Nope! Not happening." Eddie stammered. "Who?" "Your mum," Richie answered not even looking in his direction.

Rachel sighed. "I'll ask out mine if you ask out yours." Richie nodded. "Give me a couple of days. " Eddie stammered feeling more than a bit uncomfortable. "Who?" Richie patted the top of his head. "Don't worry about it."

---

"I uh, I think it was just a fling," Eddie muttered holding the phone to his ear. "What? What was just a fling?" Apple questioned, Eddie, answered. "With that... R boy, uh...him and his sister were going on and apparently he wants to fuck some guy...and then like he said he'd ask him out. God! I can't believe that I actually thought someone actually liked me..."

Apple choked. "What?! That dick! Holy fuck who?! That's it!" Eddie stammered, confused. "What?" Apple announced. "Well, I have some good news!" "What?" Apple laughed. "My family and I are coming to Derry for a week! Due to one of my dads' clients!" Eddie jumped up grinning. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Yes! I'm so glad!"

Apple laughed. "We can have real fun! Like old times!" Eddie rolled his eyes. "If you're suggesting...no." Apple groaned. "It'll go perfectly fine! Ok? I'll keep an eye on you!" Eddie sighed. "Fine."

---

A/N: What happened? we shall find out next week on GAY BITCHES.