Chapter 50

Okay, so not only is this chapter 50!!!! Which is fucking insane!!!!! But we also hit 550k!!!!!! Honestly, I didn't know how to structure the rest of the story so I took a bit of time to plan the rest of the book out and such and I'm so excited!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for constantly making my dreams come true and supporting me! Feel like I put a thank you note over other chapter but I'm honestly just so grateful to you guys.

I was worried that this bok is like too slow paced because I reread it and realised it took 32 chapters for our main guys to actually kiss let alone anything else hahaaaaaaa but then I realised that it just means I'm gonna write so fricken much and these books are gonna be LOOOOONG but oh well xxxx hopefully you guys stick around xx

I LOVE U ALL XXX

.

.

CHAPTER 50

The next couple of days were spent with me getting more settled into the house and learning the ropes of a pack. It was safe to say that I quickly realised that I was the only human living in the house after I witnessed Cole telling off a couple of the younger boys for almost knocking me over while playfighting- although it definitely looked like real fighting to me.

Obviously,  they weren't used to having rules in the house and having to watch out for me and I got that and tried to stay out their way so that I didn't annoy them. However, all that seemed to do was annoy Scarlette and cause her to drag me into every activity that they were doing, whether it be playing sports outside or watching a film - the girl wouldn't let me ostracise myself in any way, shape or form.

Although I pretended to not want to join in, I was grateful for her seeing through me and forcing me to. And I had to admit that the evenings spent with them all were the most fun I'd had in years. I was nervous to make my own friends and find somewhere new to fit in - I hadn't had the choice or freedom to do it since I dated Matt, and so I was a little quiet around them at first but they were so welcoming and lovely to me. I had a sneaking suspicion that it had to do with Trent and the fact that I was the 'Luna' but I could still see how genuine and caring they all were.

The evenings were incredibly fun - but the days were beginning to drag.

While everyone else was attending school, I wasn't allowed to go back yet.

The news of the bomb had managed to be contained; I'm not entirely sure how Trent managed to do it but Cole said something about how they had connections everywhere and a bit of a hold over some of the police, not only in the town but in the state. I suppose that's how he also managed to get the school to agree to give me time off and send work home without needing my fathers permission.

Remind me never to piss them off, they're insanely powerful.

So, although everyone didn't know the ins and outs of the event and I wasn't being investigated for how I magically survived an explosion or if I planted it myself, it was still pretty hard to hide the huge gaping hole in the side of my house and the neighbours witnessing it. People were talking and I needed to lay low until it blew over a little.

So, not only was I to wait for the hype of the bomb blast to die down so that I didn't get bombarded with questions as soon as I walked in the door, but also because Trent didn't think it was safe to go back yet.

Apparently, he was worried that the people who had attacked Cole and I were still trying to get us and nobody had figured out who the actual target was so keeping me safe was the highest priority. According to him, someone had to have known that I left school early and was back at the house - therefore he felt like school was compromised.