Chapter 18: Celebrating

I try to pry details about my reward out of Gannon but he is tight-lipped and sends me into the shower when we get back to the suite. Over the water, I can hear the low rumble of his voice, most likely on the phone. Gannon comes into the bathroom as I finish drying off and takes the towel from me, pushing me out the door. "Don't get into trouble, pet." He warns, closing the door behind him. The shower starts and I turn around with a pout.

The bed is stripped down to just a sheet and there are restraints at all four corners of the bed. I bounce onto the bed and adjust the cuffs on my ankles and one of my wrists. Laying there, exposed, is more of a turn on than I thought it would be. I can feel myself getting wetter, hearing the sounds of footsteps in the hallway, wondering if someone might knock at our door. Feeling the air drifting around parts of my body, my tight n!pples, my upper thighs. I reach out and grab the other restraint with my free hand because holy moons do I want to start touching myself.

Gannon emerges from the bathroom, the scent of his body wash swirling around him, a rogue drop of water trailing down his stomach. He quirks a brow at me. "What if I was planning on restraining Grover?"

I shrug, "Oops?"

Gannon laughs and walks around the bed to uncuff me. I start to pout but he kisses me hard. "I want you on all fours on the bed. I want the first thing that Grover sees when he walks through the door is your pu$$y, wet and on display for him."

I'm practically panting against his mouth and the second Gannon pulls back a fraction from me, I roll over and up onto my knees.

"Good girl, Kitten." Gannon praises, running his hand along my back. He adjusts the restraints, lengthening them, attaching the ones at the foot of the bed to my wrists and the ones at the head of the bed right above my knees. His hand is back, running a soft path down my back and over my a$$. He stops behind me and blows lightly across my pu$$y. I'm aching, desperate already. He slides a finger through my wetness before climbing onto the bed and positioning himself so that his legs are on either side of my arms, me kneeling between his legs and my mouth just above his gorgeous c0ck.

I grin up at him and stick my tongue out, waiting for instructions.

"Such a good Kitten," Gannon purrs, running a finger along my cheek. The combination of the restraints and the soft touches are lulling me into that warm fuzzy place. I wait. I wait for my Master and everything is fine.

Gannon presses on the back of my head, moving my open mouth down onto his c0ck. "Slowly, Kitten. I just want to feel your tongue on me, don't move, don't suck, don't lick. Just let me."

Gannon rubs his c0ck up and down on my tongue. I moan and try to not close my mouth, trying not to suck.

"Such a good girl."

I moan again.

"Suck, lightly. I don't want you to get me off, I just want you to keep me hard. Keep me wanting Kitten." Gannon's hands are buried in my curls, directing my mouth down onto him. "I want to feel what you feel Kitten. I want to be desperate for it."

I suck teasingly. I move my tongue lightly around his c0ck while it's in my mouth, exploring more than anything. He tastes delicious, and the tantalizing hardness covered in soft skin never gets old to me.

Then I hear the door. I freeze. Gannon is still gripping my head, not letting me turn to see who has entered our room. I feel the panic start to rise. Then Gannon is there in my mind.

Trust me Kitten. It's Grover. He's staring at you like you're the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Relax. Trust your master.

I push the tension away, relaxing my shoulders and moving my tongue along his c0ck again.