Chapter 14: Talking

Chapter 14: Talking

When I emerge from the shower, neither man is anywhere to be found. I carefully comb out my blonde curls. Nothing. I rub lotion everywhere I can reach. Still nothing. I lay down, fully nude on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I debate whether or not to mindlink Gannon but I'm more than a little afraid that he'll give me bad news. I can't imagine that Grover is coming willingly just because my sexy mate showed up.

Finally I can't stand it any longer. Well?

Gannon's voice in my head is pissed. I can't f-cking find him anywhere. He left the security office right after you called and no one has seen him since.

Did you try calling again?

Gannon growls but I'm 99% sure it isn't directed at me. He left his phone in the security office.

Hmm... If I was Grover, where would I go to be alone? His words from our game of Twenty Questions pops into my head. I have an idea where he might go...

I meet Gannon at the sparring grounds.

"Are you sure this is where he'll be?" Gannon asks as soon as I approach him.

I shrug. "He said his favorite place to be is out in the woods as his wolf. I think it's worth a shot to check for him out here."

Gannon nods and runs a hand through his blonde hair.

"Are we going together or splitting up?" I ask.

Gannon thinks hard for a moment. "Honestly, pet, I'm afraid that if I show up, it'll just scare him into running again. As much as I hate to say this, I think you should go find him. Alone."

I bite down the grin that's threatening to well up. I'm a little worried about Grover but I don't think he'd purposefully put himself in any danger. Most likely, he needs some time to think about what's going on and what he really wants.

I stand up on my tiptoes and kiss Gannon's cheek. "I'll be careful, Master. I promise."

Gannon sighs, rolling his tense shoulders. "I'll be waiting here unless you tell me otherwise, Kitten."

I take a step away from him and quickly pull off the t-shirt and yoga pants I had thrown on. I turn away from Gannon and shift into my wolf.

It feels fantastic to run through the woods. It's been far too long since I've been able to run. Even if I can't go full speed in an unfamiliar place, I appreciate the freedom and clarity of my senses in my wolf-form. After a few minutes, I slow down and begin my search for Grover.

I make a wide loop through the forest. There are plenty of hidden gems in this woods: a little waterfall with a shallow pool for swimming, an open clearing full of wildflowers, but Grover's scent was not in any of them. It's not until I've almost completed my loop that I catch a hint of his scent. I pad through the forest to find him curled up in the corner of an old abandoned foundation. Moss and vines cover the cement blocks, some of which are crumbling into little piles. It's quiet and the foundation creates an illusion of privacy away from prying eyes. Grover's wolf doesn't move when I approach him. He stays laying in a tight ball of fur, head resting on his paws. I lay down carefully beside him, close enough that when he breathes, his fur brushes against mine.

I mindlink Gannon. I found him.

Thank the moon. Is he all right, Kitten?

I study Grover for a minute. I think so?

Tell him how much we want him, Kitten. Gannon's voice in my head is soft, the anger from earlier almost dissipated.

I want to shift. I want to demand answers. But I lay still instead and look around me at the forest. Abruptly, I feel Grover pull away and I rise onto my paws, ready to follow. But instead he shifts into his human form, his dark curly hair sticking up adorably in a few places. He sits back down beside me, reaching out a hand to rest it on my back.

He begins talking quietly. "You asked about my mate a while ago. I met my mate about six months ago. We... we didn't exactly hit it off. I pushed things too fast. I wanted things that- well..."

Grover trails off and I can't stand it any longer. I shift quietly and wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Are you afraid this is going too fast?" I ask.

Grover sighs. "Not exactly."

"I'm sorry about your mate." I rest my chin on his shoulder.

Grover leans his head against mine.

"She doesn't know what she's missing." I add, teasingly tugging on his ear.

Grover starts to speak but snaps his mouth shut.

"You know that Gannon and I don't want to hurt you." I whisper.

He squeezes my hand. "I don't think you'll do it on purpose."

We sit quietly for a moment before Grover asks, "How pissed is Gannon?"

I giggle. "He was definitely not impressed that you told him 'no' and then ran away."

Grover groans.

"I think right now, though, he's mostly worried about you. He wants to take care of you, take care of us."

Grover is quiet. I'm more than a little worried that I've pushed him farther away. Maybe this would be easier for Grover if there weren't feelings involved. I can do that. I can give him thoroughly satisfactory sex and affection without demanding feelings in return. I think.

I lean forward to press my naked breasts against his back. "Let us make you feel good Grover."

I'm rewarded with a full body shiver from Grover.

I take the lobe of his ear into my mouth and tease it with my tongue. "Don't you want to feel good, Grove? Don't you love what Gannon and I do to you?"

Grover is breathing heavily, leaning his head to side, doing nothing to stop me.

"Lay down for me? I want to pleasure you."

Grover still doesn't say a word but he lays down on the grass and watches me.

I rise on all fours beside him, taking a minute to admire his beautiful body. Unlike Gannon, Grover is all lean muscles and tight hips. Not to mention the contrasting colors of their hair. Gannon has a golden happy trail leading down his stomach, hairs that are so light blonde you can only see them in a certain light. Grover on the other hand is dark, curly. I run my tongue down the trail of dark hair to his hipbones. I look up to see Grover watching me, dark eyes meeting my own. I smile at him before opening my mouth and licking the tip of his c0ck.

Finally, I'm rewarded with a moan from his lips. I lap at his c0ck, teasing the tip of him, loving the taste of him on my tongue. I tease his slit with the tip of tongue for a while before I suck the end of his pen!s into my mouth. I suck and tease him with my tongue before pressing a kiss on the tip and hopping up.

"C'mon, I'll race you back!" I shift and start prancing away. I grin to myself as Grover mutters, "Tease," under his breath before shifting and running after me. 

A/N: Hello darlings! Just a little tease about Grover's mate and a slight shift in the dynamic. Next chapter will definitely feature some threesome action! Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments! They always make my day!