Chapter 4: Watching

Chapter 4: Watching

When I woke up in the morning, Grover was nowhere to be found. I wandered down to the kitchen to find Anna humming and moving around the kitchen.

"What are you doing Miss Luna?" I ask with a grin, my hands on my hips.

Anna blushes a tiny bit but she meets my eye. "Seducing my Alpha mate with my cupcakes."

I tip my head back and laugh, snagging a yogurt out of the fridge and taking a seat at the counter. "Where are our shadows anyways?"

Anna shrugs. "I'm not sure, Eddie wasn't outside the door when I woke up this morning."

"Huh," I frown, stirring some granola into my yogurt.

I finish my breakfast and give Anna a quick hug. "I'll see you later."

Back in my room, I hum to myself as I climb into the shower. I take my time, sudsing up and enjoying the feel of the warm water on my body. I tilt my head back in the shower and let the hot water wash the suds of the flowery shampoo out of my hair.

Something warm brushes across my stomach and I scream, spinning around and losing my balance.

Strong, warm arms wrap around me and catch me. "Careful, sweetheart," Gannon whispers in my ear, pulling me out of the shower and flush against him.

I struggle slightly, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins until I realize that Gannon is naked. I wrap my legs around his waist, rubbing my wet body against his. I kiss his neck and suck hard, marking his neck.

Gannon backs out of the bathroom, carrying me towards the bed. He finds his spot on my neck, biting it and moaning against it. I throw my head back and lock eyes with Grover. He is standing in the doorway, slightly panting, his eyes wide and lustful looking at the two of us. I hold his gaze, lowering my lips to Gannon's neck. I kiss my way down his neck and across his shoulder. Grover's eyes widen and he shifts, drawing my eyes down his body. His jeans are bulging.

Just then, Gannon slides his pen!s through my folds and up into me. I close my eyes and moan loudly. Gannon apparently gives up on making it to the bed and instead sandwiches me between him and the wall. Gannon lowers his head to suck on my nipples and I open my eyes to see Grover stroking himself through his jeans. My pu$$y clenches around Gannon and a gush of liquid starts trailing down my thighs. Gannon is moaning about how tight and wet I am, thrusting harder and harder into me. I lean down and crush my lips against his.

"Please, Gannon," I start to beg.

He speeds up in response, his hands dropping from my waist to squeeze my @ss. I run my nails down Gannon's back and press my mouth into Gannon's shoulder and look back at Grover. The sight of Grover's unbuttoned jeans, his c0ck out, his hands stroking it as his eyes are locked onto Gannon and I, filled with lust throws me over the edge. I scream out my release and collapse into Gannon's arms.

Dinner that night is a formal, happy affair. The men are dressed in khakis and polo shirts, while Anna and I are wearing summery maxi dresses. I smooth the front of my turquoise dress as I lean forward to listen to Alpha Princeton's story of an elaborate prank he had pulled on an unsuspecting and naive Townsend. Gannon's warm hand traces along the cut-outs on the back of my dress. Grover and Edinboro are seated at the end of the table and Grover refuses to meet my eye.

Anna sits to the right of Princeton looking radiant in a very modest peach maxi dress. They are holding hands on top of the table and Princeton strokes his thumb over her hand while he talks and she can't keep her eyes off of him. I can't help but smile at the two of them. Princeton is good to Anna, and you don't have to be Anna's best friend to know that she is madly in love with him.