Chapter 7: Testing

Chapter 7: Testing

I wake up a few hours later to see Gannon sitting on the couch, typing on his laptop. I test my shoulder and wince when the pain shoots down my chest. I must have made a noise because Gannon is by the side of the bed in an instant.

"Here let me." He has the jar of lotion in his hand and rubs it carefully into his mark.

"Are you ready to talk about the rules or are you too tired?" Gannon asks, assessing me.

I shake my head. "I'm fine. I want to talk about it."

"Okay," Gannon retrieves his laptop and returns to sit on the bed beside me. "I was working on this while you were napping. This is a discussion, pet. I need your honest response."

I nod. "You got it."

Gannon rolls his eyes. He shows me the document on his computer.

THE RULES:

1. Honesty- Both Gannon and Christine will open and honest with one another. When asked a question, both the Dominant and the submissive will answer questions openly and honestly. Moving forward in this power-exchange relationship, both parties agree to be open with their preferences and feelings. The submissive agrees to establish and use a safeword or coding system during scenes.

2. Respect- Both parties will treat the other with respect. For the Dominant, this means caring for the submissive and respecting her limits and safewords at all time.For the submissive, this means maintaining a respectful tone at all times. When in a scene, the submissive will refer to the Dominant as Sir.

3. Health- Both parties will care for their bodies and keep them in good physical condition. The submissive will continue her warrior training a minimum of three times a week.

4. Sex- During all sexual encounters, Gannon will be Dominant and Christine the submissive. The submissive will not engage in any sexual activity or masturbation without the express permission of the dominant.

5. Punishment- The Dominant will hold the submissive to rules. Should the submissive break the rules, the Dominant will determine a proper punishment. The submissive should make the Dominant aware of any transgressions in the Dominant's absence.

"What do you think?" Gannon asks after I read over the rules.

I nod. "It looks good to me. I expected more rules, honestly."

Gannon makes a face. "I did some research this morning... I figured we could add rules as needed."

"Fair enough." I agree.

"One of the other things I found was a lot more interesting," Gannon continues. "It was a list of kinks for you to rate on a scale of never to yes please."

"Ooooh!" I lean over his arm to look at the list he brings up. It's long, over seven pages.

Gannon points to one of the first things on the list: anal sex, followed by a list of anal toys.

"For me or for you?" I ask cheekily.

"Definitely for you. I'm not sure about me." Gannon surprises me by tilting his head to the side to consider. "I think it's something I wouldn't mind every once in a while."

"Interesting," I comment with a grin. We tend to agree on most of the items down the list: blindfolds, bondage, collars. Neither of us shows any interest in the more extreme ends of the list. We get to pet play and I blush before admitting my interest.