𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒.

Start from the beginning

We stayed like this for a while, until Willy's phone rang. He growled in disapproval, but answered. 

"Hi, mother."- he said as he stroke my cheek.

As he was listening to his mother, William's smile was replaced with a frown and pout. I took his hand that was stroking my head and started placing gentle kisses on it. It brought a small smile on my mate's handsome face. 

"Can you do it without me? It is just a simple family dinner, mother. I am sure our cousin will understand."- he said.

"Ugh, I will be there."- he said and hung up.

"I have to go, unfortunately mi reina."- says my mate with a sad smile. 

"I understand, Willy."- I said and offered him a smile. 

We got up and headed to the hall.

William got his shoes on. I rushed to hug him tightly. He held me, inhaling my scent. 

"I won't be able to sleep without you, mi vida."- he mumbled so quietly, that I don't think I was supposed to hear that, but I did. 

"I think I might have a solution, Willy."- I say softly and kiss his chest. 

"Wait here, I will be back."- I said and rushed to my bed room. 

During today's mateology class I learned that mates are not good with distance. It also was now no surprise to me, as I experienced that. To have at least a tiny rest or to calm down, they have to have something that belongs to their mate. From a hat to blanket. Anything will do.

Willy has a werewolf form too, meaning he could use something that belongs to me, juts like I could use something that's his. I started looking through my wardrobe, searching for something that I could give my mate. While looking through I spotted William's sweater that he was wearing yesterday. I immediately knew that it will be my pyjama for tonight and probably forever.

 Finally, I decided on what will I give my mate. I grabbed my white, fluffy, huge, knitted scarf and spayed perfume on it. As soon as I was done, I rushed back to Willy. When he saw me and what I am carrying, his smile got even bigger. 

"You are my little hero, mi mariposa. Thank you."- he said and pepped my face with kisses. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck and did the same action.

I wrapped the scarf around my mate's neck and he immediately grinned. He sniffed it and I knew that it is doing its job.

"Sweet dreams, Willy."- I said and kissed his cheeks. 

"Sweet dreams, mi amor."- said Willy and kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and the spot where my mark, one day, will be.

My mate as usually, checked if I closed all doors and windows and headed out. 

As soon as he left my house, I felt the pit in my heart forming. The longing. I rushed in the bathroom, took a shower, washed my hair and did my skin care routine. 

I put on my underwear and William's sweater on top of it. 

"Damn, Willy is tall."- I mumbled as I looked I the mirror.