"Isn't there any way to turn back?" Anabelle looked at me.

"There has never been a cure for that. Most people don't care because they are immortal." I moved and sat next to her. Jessica was observing Anabelle and me but I didn't care at the moment. All I was thinking about was how my Anabelle was hurting. I couldn't live with it.

"That's the only good thing about being a vampire." She looked back so she was staring at me.

"Not even reading my mind is fun?" I teased and she rolled her eyes at me.

I pushed my mind into hers and listened to her thoughts.

I wish I was human again. Sometimes I get so angry that I just want to destroy everything.

My eyes widened. She doesn't realize her abilities yet. I knew when I created her she would be able to control the world around her. And now that her powers are accessable to her, it is very possible that she could end up destroying a city if she got mad.

I moved to hug her, hoping that she would calm down. The Vampire Council would definitely have us killed if that happened.

I could fell her relax in my arms and I relaxed too. I kind of didn't want to tell her that she could control the elements. I'm really hoping she doesn't recognize that she is capable of it. If she does then we all will be in big trouble.

"Anabelle, I am sorry for flipping out on you back there. I'm just not used to this whole new stuff. And I thought that you and James were meant to be together."

I was watching Jessica and not Anabelle as she spoke. When she was done I turned my head and Anabelle was watching me with fury.

"You weren't going to tell me I can control the elements?" She growled. Shit, I think I prefer the blood thirsty Anabelle.

"Because if you lose your temper you may end up destroying a whole city in your rage! Then the Vampire Council would kill us for bringing light to the vampire community," I fired back.

"You still need to tell me these things," she grumbled but she didn't look like she wanted to kill me at the moment. That's always a good sign at least.

Women, I swear they are so tempermental.

"Hey!" Anabelle yelled and I mentally kicked myself. I really need to control my thoughts if she is going to be in my head all the time.

"Tell me about my powers," Anabelle said suddenly. I stared at her for a moment, unsure of how to go about this.

"I knew you would be powerful when I turned you. You had the aura of strength and power. I knew you would probably be able to read minds, it is a very basic power that a lot of vampires have. Now there are many other powers that are more complex, such as controlling the elements. You probably have other powers, but those are the two that I actually know about."

"Do you have any other powers?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"What determines if someone has powers?"

"Well isn't someone a curious girl?" I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll explain more later. Right now I want to go home." I stood up and Jessica, who had been silent the entire time, did as well. I pushed myself into her mind, just to make sure that she wasn't planning anything.

Thank goodness I told James where we are. He will come and then save Rose and me. Then we can live somewhat of a normal life away from this monster.

"Anabelle, love, go home for a minute. I need to talk to Jessica. Alone." I watched Jessica and her eyes glared at me.

"You know I will find out anyways," Anabelle growled. I could tell she was mad that I tried to send her away.

"Sorry, baby. You can stay." Jessica's eyes widened as I went closer to her.

"So you plan on taking Anabelle away from me? And you told James where we are?" I questioned her and a part of me wanted to tackle her to the ground.

"How did you know about that?" She asked. Wow she is dumb.

"We are just talking about reading minds! What were you doing the entire time Anabelle and I talking? Staring at the ground?" I fired at her.

Jessica glared at me and Anabelle gaped at her.

"We have to leave now. We can't stay here anymore. If one human knows they will all know."

Anabelle didn't look at me. She looked depressed and upset.

"We have to leave from my home?" She choked out and I nodded.

"I don't want to leave!" She cried. She glared at Jessica and grabbed my arm. She dragged me away and left Jessica standing there in shock.

I can't believe we have to leave. You know sometimes it was easier not having a mate.

I know it's been a long time since I updated, don't kill me. So I would like to thank every one of you for supporting this story. I can't believe how far it's come. I love all of you and I can't ask for better readers.

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.