(2)| Pop the Cherry.

||Pop the Cherry||~ Chapter 2.

The thoughts that ran through my head wasn't what a normal 17 year old might think when she knows she's about to loose her virginity.

Usually its panicking, nervousness, self doubt. But for me?

I was confident, I was excited, and i was most definitely  aroused. I was about to Pop the Cherry, and it was with someone who was clearly Skilled in bed.

Speaking of beds....

He pushed me down roughly on the soft king sized mattress, not wasting another second to attach his lips to mines.

His lips molded against mines, as he bit and sucked on my bottom lip, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I had to take a deep breath as I tried my best to make it look and feel like this wasn't my first time kissing someone. 

My hands fumbled with the edge of his shirt as I pulled and tugged on it, He broke the kiss pulling it off his head before attacking my red lips again.

"A-ah...umph...f-fuck!" My tongue was loosening as I released the bottled up moans in my throat as his hands roamed up between my thighs and his palm pressing against my very sensitive area.

"Your so wet for me Babygirl...I have yet to begin." His eyes told me this was far from the beginning, and I knew I was in for a long night.

~~~

The windows revealed the time of the day, darkness met my eyes telling me it was night.

But I wasn't focused on the time of the day...I was more focused on my reflection to see my facial expressions as this man between my legs worked his tongue.

It flickered across my bud, sucking and pulling at it. I prayed he didn't notice how my Hyrum wasn't broken yet. 

My eyes rolled back and I arched my back, bringing my hips closer to him, he wrapped his arms around my waist, locking me in as he pushed his tongue inside my folds flickering it all around, touching parts he could reach and the ones he couldn't he used his pretty thick long fingers to caress them.

"F-fuck fuck fuck! S-shit!" I breathed out, panting as I felt a familiar sensation rip through me. I masturbated enough to know what my body does when I orgasm, but I didn't know how it would feel doing it on someone's tongue.

As if sensing my arrival, he quickly released his mouth from my pussy and I cried out, before moaning loudly as he plunged three nice fingers deep inside of me. I cried out from the pain but it quickly covered with little moans from the pleasure

His eyes never left mines, watching my facial expression as he pleased me, did wonders with my body, things I could never accomplish for myself.

"Look at me when you cum, Don't you dare close those pretty brown eyes of yours and look at me when you come."

His words had an effect on me locking my eyes on him. It was so hard not to close them because the pleasure was just so unbearable.

I pursed my lips, breathing heavy as I clenched my pussy around his fingers keeping my eyes locked on him.

When I felt him add another finger I thought I was going to black out. My eyes widen and I felt heat rush up to my face, he growled and fucked me with his fingers harder. 

"C'mon, C'mon give it to me baby...give me what I desperately need. Such a fucking pretty face you have..Fuck!"

Holding in my Orgasm trying to be the bigger person wasn't on my agenda. I couldn't hold it in with his four fingers pumping in and out of me fast and repeatedly hitting my g-spot.