(1)| Lets take this somewhere private.

||Lets take this somewhere private.||~Chapter one.

The words was a blur to my vision, I wasn't in the mood for studying and my mind was far from my test tomorrow. All I could think of was those plump lips, dark eyes and toned skin. 

I clenched my thighs imaging his pretty little lips on mines, kissing my skin making it catch on fire from the sexual pleasure. I couldn't help but shiver as my fingers slip down my uniform skirt and over my damp cotton panties.

'Please god let him still be downstairs'

The door flew open and I removed my hands quickly face to face with my brother. "Hey, I'll be back I have some business to take care of. Whatever you do do not go downstairs, Marcus is guarding the door if you need anything."

With that he left and I smiled to myself. This is too easy.

I quickly got up stripping from my uniform and into the shower scrubbing my whole day off my skin, making it fresh for the exciting night coming my way.

I found the dress I saved for this exact occasion slipping it on. It was a thigh length red, skin tight dress with a slit down my right side revealing my long silky legs. It hugged all my young curves, pushing the little breast I have making it look bigger than it actually is. I pulled my ponytail and let my freshly cut hair fall. It was a bob, framing my young face, making me older,

I swiped across my devil red lipstick and sprayed a intoxicating scented perfume on my wrist and behind my ears. I slipped on red plumps and took a deep breath, I got this.

I left the room, looking both ways before sneaking down into the bar. Being the owner of the club little sister has its perks, even if I'm underage.

My eyes roamed the crowded club, ignoring the blasting music and dark room lights washing over the grinding dancing people. When I finally found him, I smiled. 

The man I had my eyes on for almost a month. He would come here every Friday's as if spending his time here was the best thing in the world, I always wondered if he was waiting for someone, but everyday no one came.

Maybe he just wanted to see the young single ladies, but again...I never saw someone leave with him.

With that in mind, I started getting nervous. I took a deep breath, popped a gum in my mouth and walked my way over there, swinging my hips naturally my eyes looking innocent as can be.

I puckered my lips, making sure my bright red lip stick was still neat and I sat down two seats away.

I arched my back for effect and smiled at the bartender who looked at me curiously. I placed a finger upon my lips and winked.

He sighed and shook his head giving me a look and I knew I owed him. "2 shots please."

"Your going to make me loose my job Red." He whispered leaning around as he looked around before handing me my two shots. I giggled and took it down, quickly passing it back to him.

When he walked away to serve the rest of the people, I casually looked around, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ears. When I felt eyes on me, I looked towards the Sex god and in fact he was looking right at me. I watched him in return, my eyes roaming his body.

He was wearing casual clothing today, Tight black shirt and Same colored jeans. His hair was swept back the little pieces going loose from when he ran his fingers through them.

"Take a picture, it last longer" I teased when really I just wanted to lay him down naked and take as much pictures as I can. He blinked a bit shock before he raised his brows and smirked. 
"Don't mind if I do." He whispered as he patted the seat next to him.

Instead of getting up, I did the same for the one besides me and his smirk turned into a grin.

He shook his head, clearly amused and got up and headed besides me. I turned facing him with a hands holding my head up as I looked at him not hiding the arousal look on my face.

Lust filled the air between us as our orbs soaked in our bodies.

The things my virgin body could do to him...

"So Beautiful what's your name?"

Something told me not quite to tell him that yet, so I decided to go with what everyone else called me. "Red. My name is red."

His lips coated his bottom lip, and I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip at the sight, shifting.

He noticed and smirked. "Are you ok?" His hands landed on my thighs gripping it softly as his thumb ran circles around it.

One touch and he had my body heated.

I slowly nodded and he growled eyeing my lips.

"Don't do that...I wanna bite those lips tonight."

I stared at him shock but quickly recovered. Inside I was  screaming with excitement but outside I stayed calm and leaned in. "Then why don't you?" I whispered seductively.

His eyes roamed my body one last time before his eyes stayed glued on my face. He took my hands and gently guided me to the middle of the dance floor. I looked at him confusingly before he spun me around and pressed my body against his. I got the hint and decided to show him my secret dance moves. I turned my head to the side, my arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned down giving me access to his tall height, and I pressed my ass hard on his crotch. "So fucking beautiful."

The music changed and it was Senorita by Camilla Cambello Ft. Shawn Mendes. 

The song always played at least once at night since it was a big hit. And it was perfect for me for tonight because i was going to do everything i would have never done sober.

I moved my hips side to side, repeatedly as i ran my hands through my hair. I felt his fingers curl around my hips as he moved his body with mines. His lips was on the skin of my neck as i tilted my head to the side in a quick motion.

"Tonight your going to be mines." He spinned me around, my chest slammed agaisnt his as he looked down at me and grabbed a nice amount of my ass in his hands.

I gasped feeling my lace panties dampen so much, i was afraid it would leak down my legs.

When his hands tucked under my dress and feeling all over my ass and thighs, i was grateful for the darkness surrounding us.

"Lets take this somewhere private."