"Let me start off by telling you Jungkook's habits which if possible try to stop them. Exactly at 9 pm before bed, he goes to the balcony in his room for smoking and he drinks wine or beer at any time of the day," she told.

"He drinks and smokes, isn't he underaged. Does he also sleep around also," jin told in a scared tone.

"He has special permission from the government and no, he does not sleep around and very much a virgin and does not know anything about touching or anything," the boy told with a wink.

"The main point is that ever since his mother died he became a little bit psychopathic which means that when he has an outbreak or when he is triggered he has killing instincts, so to put him to sleep I will give you these injections so just inject them anywhere on his body then he will sleep till the next day late morning. It is that or after he is triggered he will faint and wake up only after 18 hours. Also one more thing, he has nightmares so one of you have to be there or he will start breaking things in his sleep. Show him enough love or food and he will warm up to you. Just take care of him and if you hurt him, I will cut every single finger out from your body slowly because he is our little, handsome, innocent strong baby bunny, got it," we all nodded our heads then they left.

Jimin then spoke up,"what are we going to do,hyung if he really does all this. I don't want to die,"

"Then we help him because in the end of the day we were also the cause of this,"I was surprised as Suga Hyung was the one who told this.

Before I could respond a black Mercedes came and jungkook got out of the car, all the members except for me and Suga Hyung's mouths dropped.

"Get in the car and close your mouths before a fly goes in," Jungkook told with a cold voice. Everyone got in the car and Jungkook started driving. The car ride was quiet but the atmosphere was tense. I saw Jungkook focusing his abnormal midnight black eyes on the road.

"So, how did you get these kind of contacts because they look cool," Taehyung said and I internally killed him for telling that.

"These aren't contacts but the real color of my eyes, if you want to know why my eyes are different then go to hell, you bastard because that is where you will get the answer," he growled and Taehyung gulped.

After another 10 minutes of driving, we pulled up at a creepy mansion bigger than ours.

Everyone piled out of the car and Jungkook turned to us and told,"there are only two small guest rooms and one spare  room so one of you idiots have to share a room with me while the other four pair up and one take the spare room,"

Everyone piled out of the car and Jungkook turned to us and told,"there are only two small guest rooms and one spare room so one of you idiots have to share a room with me while the other four pair up and one take the spare room,"

"Me and Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung, Suga will take the spare room and Jin will sleep with you," I told and everyone nodded. The reason why I put Jin with Jungkook because Jin has a motherly vibe and can probably help Jungkook.

"Next is ground rules,
1. Never enter any other floor except for the first three floors because there are stuff you wouldn't want to see
2. Don't enter the room at the end of the hall on the third floor because my wolf stays there and I am pretty sure that you don't want to die.
3. No waking me up before noon on the weekends and don't ever disturb me when I am working. And that is all apart from that there is a gym, swimming pool and tennis court inside the house. About food, there is microwavable ramen which you can eat unless one of you know how to cook and if you do know then save me a portion of the food also don't try to poison it because I would know. Your suitcases will arrive in half an hour. Any questions?"

Hobi spoke," I have a couple, are there bathrooms, is there a dance studio, how big are the rooms," Jungkook looked slightly annoyed but answered his questions.

"Yes, there are bathrooms in each of your rooms and there is a dance studio in the second floor. The rooms are big enough to accommodate 12 people but the beds are a bit small and I have no extra mattresses. Now, I have one request from you and that is for one of you to tell your schedule tomorrow because I will be in all of your classes from tomorrow onwards

Jin started telling the schedule," first is social studies then science. Math, English, Korean,lunch and the last two periods is dancing and singing,"

Jungkook froze at the mention of the last two periods," d-d-arcing a-a-nd s-s-singing," he whispered before fainting and hitting the hard ground.

=============

I am screaming because taekook had a VLive together and jungkook's voice and tattoos is amazing in never not.